here at last

Tianas Pov

Aj and i found our rooms very quickly when we got there. She seem pretty eager to get there too. She dragged me up some stairs towards our room and happily we were roommates. She opened the door and said "Ahh T this is it we're finally alone." Giving me this smug look. She grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to her and she kissed me. This was so deep and passionate, but at the same time i knew here intentions. She pulled back and said "Tiana i love you." I could hear the lust and sincerity in her voice and this got me really turned on. I flung myself back in her arms and said "I love u too baby."

Akiemes pov

I could tell tiana wanted me. The way she stood there in my arms with her heart rate increasing slowly. "I wanna-" I cut her off before she could say anything else. "Sshh babe I know exactly what your gonna say baby" I said with my voice getting slightly raspy. I slowly caressed her body and rested her on the bed. I carefully removed her underwear with this she released a slight moan. I bit my lips, her beautiful gates of heaven looked so inviting and tempting. I slide her dress over her head only to reveal her round, stiff, supple breasts. "Wow I'm so glad your mine!" I exclaimed as I played with one of her nipples. Suddenly, I heard a knock on the door. I was so pissed. Tiana let out a loud grunt. "Coming!" I shouted helping tiana to put her clothes back on. "We have to finish this later" she smirked and whispered as I walked towards the door. To my surprise it was an old friend from high school, Alexandra Reid. She half hispanic with curly thick brown and dark hair she's a stud like me. "Seems like y'all we're getting busy. Should I leave?" She said with a slightly insecure look on her face. Tiana mumbled angrily " Gladly don't let the door hit u on the way out." "Hi to you too Tiana." Alex laughed and walked out the door. I turned the lock on the door and watched Tiana as she took her clothes off.

Tianas POV

"Baby come here." I said with lust and passion. She bit her lip (I love when she does it) and came over to me. "Baby ... I really wanna fuck you right now." She said pushing me on the bed. She took her shirt and pants off leaving her in only a puma sports bra and her Calvin Klein boxers. Her ripped muscular physique got me really wet. She came on top of me. I flip her over on her back and climb on her and said "Aj... I wanna try something" she looked shocked. "What is that babe?" She said with a puzzled look on her face. I didn't answer her I only looked at her boxers and smirked. She smiled and asked "What? You sure about this babygirl?" "Yesss ... I am daddy" I said moaning knowing that she loves when I call her daddy.

Akiémes POV

I watched as she slowly took my boxers off. I moaned I must admit I've always wanted her to do it but I never told her. Looking at me in concern she said "Was that okay baby?" Unable to answer I nodded my head. She gripped my tights and kissed each off them, slowly going down to my dark triangle. She stopped and looked at me and smiled then down she went. "Mhmm Tiana Baby I like that!!" I moaned loudly. Her tongue moved so swiftly around my clit. She was a pro it was as if she did this very often. I was getting so much pleasure, but i wasnt use to being the receiver I didn't tell her this though. "Mhmm, Tiana Baby." I moaned so femininely. I slid my hand in her hair and gripped it since i was almost at my climatic end. "M-my l-legs are s-shaking." I fumbled to say.

Tianas POV

Well pleasing Akieme made me feel extremely superior. Her squirming beneath me was so sexy and when she called my name... Oh fuck that made me feel so horny. She came in my mouth she tasted heaven. "It's my turn now baby." Akieme smirked stroking my cleavage line. I moaned this always turned me on. She climb on top and started licking me left nipple. I couldn't help but moan "Don't stop daddy" when she played with my other breast. She mumbled "I just wanna punish you. for teasing me earlier." This is how i knew that i was in for a sexual rollercoaster ride. She started kissing down until she reached my forbidden strawberry. She played with my clit, first she went slowly then she gradually increased speed. "Baby, mhmm i-i." I was cut off when aj used her other hand and shoved 2 fingers in me. " Fuck, baby your so tight. " aj mumbled hornily. Me being unable to answer. I gripped her hair and moaned so loud, anyone passing the door could hear. She was going so fast everytime she pushed and pulled just made me feel so pleased. "I-I I'm gonna cum!" I screamed as she increased speed on my g-spot. "Mhmm yeah Babygirl cum for daddy so i can taste you" Aj mumbled. She sucked and licked my clit increasing the pleasure my body had no choice but to give in. "I'll always love the way you taste" Aj said sliding up to kiss me i was so weak i kissed her and said "Babe I'm sleepy." She got dressed and put my clothes on too kissed me on my forehead and said "Im gonna go roam." After she said this i was fast asleep.