On our way

Tiana and Akieme have been together since the freshman year of high theyre madly in love never gotten into anything with anyone else they were just loyal to each other. They lived in Melbourne, Florida and the we're going all the they way to Tennessee to attend the Lance Hill University College. Aj is rich her parents own i law firm Tiana shes rich too but not as much as aj. Her mom owns an event planning company. Her dad died when she left high school

Tianas pov.
As Aj and i hurried to the white maserati with the silver trim we had outside, She backed me up against the car and pressed her manly bod upon me and said, "I cant wait to be in that dorm alone with you." Aj has this sexy sultry deep voice makes me soaked almost everytime i heard it. I tried to control myself as she kissed my neck, but I couldn't help but let out a slight moan. I was in a very comprising position but i calmed myself. I pushed her off "Lets gooo baby we're already late!!" We went in the car. The first few mins of the trip were silent.

Akiemes Pov
Fuck Tiana looks hot i said with the intention of saying it mentally but thankfully sarcasm she heard she  looked at me and giggled and saying "thanks babe u look dope your self". I wore a plain v-neck T-shirt that marked supreme in red with grey joggers and my fave red jays. Tiana was in that nice red dress i love seeing her in cause it hugged her curves just right enough and some white flats nothing fancy but Damn i couldn't stop glancing at her.

Hi

Im Akieme Jhaven Jackson

Im American

Amma stud

6'1"

I Love tiana

Hi

Im Tiana Alexia Anderson

Im American

Amma Femme

5'5"

I love Aj