Chapter 9

Hana's POV

"class next week we will be going on a survival camping trip", said the PE teacher.

"it will go for 3 days and all the information you need is on the forms you have received"

After PE was over we got changed back into school uniform and it was lunchtime. I took my food and looked for Jungkook. I was looking around that I didn't pay attention to where I was going until my head hit someone's chest.

"oh I'm sorr- Jimin!?", I exclaimed.

"hey babe", he said with his annoying smirk.

"eughhh, I don't have time for this", I said as I pushed his chest out of the way.

I was about to walk of when he pulled my arm and started dragging me out of the cafeteria causing my tray to drop on the floor along the way.

We went kept going until we reached the end of the hallway.

"let me GO!!!", I said as I yanked my arm away from him. I was about to run away went he grabbed my shoulders and slammed me into the lockers but not too hard.

"what are you doing?", I asked.

"why do you make me............go crazy?", he said.

"w-w-what?" what did he mean?

"you make me fee-..........never mind", he said as he let go of my shoulders.

I didn't take my time to process what he said as I ran back to the cafeteria. When I arrived, I leaned on the wall to catch my breath.

"hey, you ok?", I turned around to see him holding a bottle of water to me.

"I'm fine kookie, thanks", I said as I took the water bottle and gulped down the water.

"let's go", I said as I went to one of the tables.

What was Jimin going to say?

Jimin's POV

"hyunggggg, what am I going to do?", I said grabbing at my hair in frustration.

"yah, how am I supposed to know?! You're the one that messed up!", said Namjoon hyung.

"never mind about that, let's focus on what you're going to do now", said suga hyung.

"......"

"ahah!", exclaimed Namjoon hyung.

"what?! What is it?!", I said.

"3 words", he said.

"survival camping trip"

*3 days later*

Hana's POV

"Hana-ah, did you pack all your things?", my mum screamed from downstairs.

I opened my eyes while rubbing them as I slowly got out of bed.

"what did you say eomma?", I asked sleepily.

"I said have you packed your things for the school camping trip", she said again as she came in my room.

"aniyo eomma, that's on Friday", I said yawning.

"it IS Friday!", she exclaimed.

"wait.........WHAT!!!", I said as I jumped out of bed. I ran to the bathroom to brush my teeth as fast as I can. After that I took out my luggage and stuffed a whole bunch of clothes in it.

"OMG, I'M GOING TO BE LATE!!!"

"aishhh, you stupid girl. Why couldn't you be more organised", said my mum as she gave a playful tap on my head.