Richie part two

Y/n
I hear faint talking around me something around the lines of "what do we do with her body?". My eyes slowly but surly flutter open and my vision is kind of blurry so I blink a few times until it's clear. "Holy shit you're alive!" The boy with glasses says "what?" I ask, my voice scratchy since I had just awoken. "R-Richie!" Another boy says. I sit up examining the room, seven other kids are standing around me in a circle and we're outside in some grass. "Sorry, what he means to say is we didn't know if you would wake up, bowers got you but I think we came in time" a short hairs ginger says. "What's your name anyways and I suggest you get out of the grass like that, that's a disease waiting to happen" a short boy with a coral shirt and shorts that are just a little to short and a cast on his right arm that read "lošer" (just use your minds😂). "Oh umm I'm y/n, and you guys are?" "I'm Mike, this is Ben, bev, bill, Richie, Eddie, and Stan" mike Said pointing as he said names. "Sooo which one of you saved me before I cracked open my skull?" I said laughing and partially serious "that malady would be me!" Richie said in the worst British accent I've heard. "Thanks, I woudve died" I said getting up and hugging him. He seems taken aback at first but he soon hugged me back earning a few "ooo's" and stuff from the others. He pulled apart shortly after and kissed me. After what felt like forever we pulled apart for breath "you just took my first kiss" I said laughing and catching my breath.

WOOO this book is crap already but comment who I should do next or any ideas me umm yeah 😂 vote ❤️