Jaeden

In this story you'll be in the IT movie and instead of it just being Beverly and her dad it will be you, Beverly, and her dad.

Me and the rest of the IT cast had an interview again today, ever since the movie came out we've been getting so many interviews. I play Samantha, Beverlys twin sister.

Time skip to interview

"So guys I know there's some on screen chemistry in the movie but is there any off camera romance?" The lady asked "No" everyone except for myself said. "So y/n what was it like to make out with Wyatt and then have finn kiss you?", She laughed, "I don't know it was just pat of the job I guess, although it was kind of weird because when me and Wyatt had to make out everyone was around us. Parents, extras, obviously the filmmakers and the rest of the losers." I said which was partially the truth. "Yeah because right after Wyatt and y/n made out I we shot another scene where I had to kiss her so basically i kissed her and Wyatt" Finn exclaimed laughing. "Okay so next question, which one of them was a better kisser?" The lady questioned, what am I the only one they care about it's already awkward enough talking about it. "If I'm being completely honest, Finn missed half of my mouth the first few times," I said laughing "and so it'd have to be Wy-" I got cut off by Finn "To be fair though, I had to rush to kiss you, I wasn't particularly aiming! If I knew it was gonna be a competition I would've tried harder!" Finn yelled laughing "Wait, first few times?" The lady asked shocked "yeah they had to kiss like ten times because one of them would always mess up", Jaeden added, "yeah the first time Finn missed her mouth, the second time y/n started laughing when Finn kissed her instead of being serious, third time Sophia's phone went off, fourth time Finn accidentally pulled y/n's shirt too hard and they stumbled backwards, fifth time y/n forgot to close her eyes, six-" chosen was interrupted by me "okay okay okay, we get it Finns a bad kisser" we all laughed.
"So guys final question, who do you guys have a crush on currently?" The room fell silent, "don't completely give it away just give small hints". "I don't like anybody right now" Jeremy said. Eventually it got to me "ummm the person I like has dark brown hair", Sophia laughed knowing who I liked already. "Oh come on a million people could have dark brown hair!" Jack complained "fine, they also have blue eyes but that's all you're getting" I rolled my eyes. "Okay that's all the time we have today! See you next time!" "Bye" we all said and waved.

SINCE IM TOO LAZY TO PUT IT ALL IN ONE STORY ILL HAVE A SECOND PART TO THIS WORD COUNT: 502