Part One: The L Word

I will post every story and five hundred increments until I reach 2k words, then I will return it to my normal format of writing.

-/-

I stared openly at her body my mind drifting in and out from the the way her breasts shook whenever her hand would raise for Sansei's answering.

I never thought I would've felt for my best friend but I did. We sat in a circle, and her beautiful eyes finally stared at me. 

Her blue hair, swayed from back and forth, She raised her hair again, I wanted to go to the bathroom to calm my girly hormones down but I didn't have the chance.

Ring, Ring, Ring.

"That's the bell" sansei?!

"I don't have time for this" she spoke.

"Go ahead" she said as she sighed.

"I-I-I think I love you" I spoke to my already annoyed Sensei.

I walked up past the circles that laid on the bamboo fitted floor. Once I reached the chalk board, I dropped my pencil at her feet and almost tripping on her bare feet, I stressed her answer for a quick second but then she looked her tantalizing blue oceanic eyes being hypnotized once more.

While I was deeply involved in her never ending trance of emotion and scandal. I paused only to notice her lips on mine. And her large breasts pressed against my own slightly smaller but still a good size chest.

After a few minutes of making out and slightly groping until one of our bodies began to ache.

We decided to do this once a month, every month, for the rest of the school year, or until we got caught...

-/-

The second bell rang and I headed out the classroom. I couldn't get my mind of of her. My body ached with the calamity of missing feel. I shuttered at the thought of her smell. I knew, I had to have her. I couldn't be with out her anymore.

My riskiness might've gotten me hurt, and sure enough it did. My feet shifted and I turned around, bumping into the school bully who lead his fishy breath into my mouth, while blood dropped from my teeth I stood right up, and spoke "try that again punk!" I announced and the whole school shifted two steps backwards.

And I smiled a smug smile, he lunged at me, shifting a punch forward in my direction, I step back with a quick lunge into the direction known as right.

And then left and I preformed the harshest of leg sweeps. I dropped down in a crouching motion and my heart pounded as I noticed who was in the surrounding crowd, so I decided to impress her, I swept my leg across his ankle and drifted twisted it upwards with my own kneeling on his now broken leg, the surrounding crowd gasped and the most regrettable thing happen next -

I began to punch and face palm him and then I looked upwards and I notice her walking backwards and shaking her head and then the smile on my face faded and I just began to punch harder, faster, and stronger.

That day had probably been the worst day I can possibly remember, I couldn't think of anything worse than getting the disapproving head shake of your favorite and most of beloved teacher.

The principal and three of the schools resource officers had to move me off of him. And I regretted what happened next...

-/-

Read
Comment
Vote (Please)