Part 6: Races Of Lesbian Survial. (The Revelation)

When I got home from the parade, I took a long hot shower, to wash off all the sweat and confetti from the parades      Aftermath.

When I was in the shower that night a thought passed through my mind. "What if we both were to run away?"

What if I ran away with Jane, and never came back?.

After I dried myself off and placed my night clothes on my mature masterpiece of that is a body.

I rushed to my room. And faced the window for about two minutes, Jane and her father were always arguing about her moving out.

This time it seemed different though, I stood in my window, and I watched as he grabbed Jane's right arm.

She pulled away, and rushed across the street and over the fence and over to my house.

The door bell rang, I paused for a moment while trying to grasp the relativity of this moment.

It rang again, i rush down stars in my fuzzy cute hot pink winter socks and flung open the door and my with my eyes illuminated in delight at first, a frown befell my face, only to realize the truth.

She flung her smooth warm skin onto into my arms and I sighed in relief.

Whispering one thing into ear before shutting the door behind on her fathers gaping mouth and another door on the testy lifeless relationship that he how shown his own daughter.

"It's Okay, your home now."