Release

She turned to him and cupped his face with her hands, her mouth touching his. He wrapped his arms around her body and bent backwards, his head leaning against the armrest, her body now on top his. Her hand now went inside his shirt, her palm running against the muscled planes of his chest, her thumb running back and forth against his nipple.

He spread his legs to catch her body, his hard-on rubbing against her apex. She felt her insides quiver with the sensations his hands were creating against her breasts, kneading and tweaking her nipples. Her body arched backwards when he lifted her nightdress and took one breast in his mouth, sucking hard at the pebbled bud. Deftly he raised her nightdress without breaking contact, licking her nipple with long strokes, the tip of his tongue circling her sensitive bud.

He sat up and settled her firmly straddled to him, latching on to her other breast while kneading the other. Dei's toes curled, her eyelids fluttered. She heard herself moan but she couldn't stop herself, she gave up and got lost in the sensations of his tongue against her nipple, his teeth nipping at the swell of her breast, his mouth sucking her neck. It was as though he was everywhere at once, and her senses were assaulted with pleasure building onto pleasure.

He effortlessly got up, carrying her with her legs wrapped around his waist. He sat her on the bed and spread her legs, gently tipping her to lie down and raised her thigh slightly to take off her underwear. He took off his shirt and knelt in front of her, worshipping her with his tongue, planting soft kisses along her inner thigh upwards, till he reached her moist center.

Parting her thighs wider, he stiffened his tongue and penetrated her slick folds, licking her essence, feeling her squirm and pull his nape closer to her nub. Her thighs rode his shoulders as his tongue licked her clit, back and forth, faster and faster, rubbing against the sensitive inner pearl. She was gasping now, her hips raised, half crying his name as though in pain.

His middle finger entered her center and he moved it in and out, while his mouth sucked at her nub relentlessly. He felt her stiffen as the climax came in full force, her back lifting off the bed repeatedly as wave after wave of pleasure engulfed her, taking her over the edge. Her hands cradled his head against her thighs, her hips ground against his face, and he almost climaxed, knowing he caused her this much pleasure.

He let the sweet torture subside, and gently moved her to the upper portion of the bed. A thin film of sweat covered her body, he licked her neck and sucked the tender skin, making her moan again.

"You ok, baby?"

He caressed her cheek, suddenly groaning when he felt her hand wrap around his shaft. He took off his boxers and reached for a prophylactic and was about to put it on when she stopped him.

"Wait......Let me......."

He gave her the foil wrap, but she didn't open it yet. Instead she leaned over to take him in her mouth, cupping his butt with her palms and taking him in as far as she could. Her eyes were closed, he saw her sensually moving up and down, her pert breasts bouncing slightly with the bobbing of her head. He felt his climax was nearing but controlled himself, pulling her up. She opened the pack and rolled the prophylactic over his shaft.

"I'm sorry if this hurts, sweetie...."

She lies back and smiles at him. He enters her slowly, letting her slick warmth envelope his girth. Her velvetty tightness felt simultaneously good and painful, and when she gave an inaudible gasp, he stopped and kissed her.

"Sakit?"

"A little......but it's ok, I know it will hurt, I can take it."

He thrust a little further, entering her deeper, careful not to mar her first experience by scaring her.

"Dei, relax ok? One more move.......masakit but it will get better, I promise."

With that he thrust one more time and kissed her, his hand kneading her breast to distract her from the pain. She felt it just the same, her hands tightened against his shoulder and her eyes watered. He stilled his movement and went on kissing her, raising her thighs to ease his entry and lessen the pain.

Slowly, her hands relaxed against his shoulders, his hand rubbed against her clit and he began thrusting in and out, feeling her cream slick against his length. His tempo changed when he felt her hips moving with him, and slowly his gentle thrusts became harder, harder, till he was pounding into her faster, and she was moaning his name over an dover.

"Jay.......please....."

She didn't know what she was asking for, she just needed to release the dam of emotions building up inside her. Suddenly like a bubble, it burst and filled her to the brim, making her forget her surroundings and hang on to the pleasure of his mouth against her breast, her hips rubbing up and down, creating a massive parade of sensations assaulting her senses.

She felt like she was drowning, her body shook and she knew she was moaning loudly. Who would have thought that calm, collected Dei would be so wanton in bed? She felt Richard's release too, seconds later than hers, his body stiffening as it received its own sweet torture.

A few minutes later they were sane again, slick with sweat and emotional. She felt her eyes water, it was the best first experience she knew was rare for any girl, and felt so lucky to lose herself to such a considerate man.

"I love you so much Jay. So much."

He was crying as well. He couldn't respond and leaned his forehead against hers, all choked with emotion, unbelieving that his beloved Dei trusted him with such a valuable gift.

"Dei.....I love you......no words to describe it........."

And when she cupped his face to kiss him and acknowledge she understood, he felt his heart swell.