Relent

The room they got had its own indoor Onsen. Dei balked at the price but Ricard was insistent and won in the end. The pool was small, big enough for probably four people in it. Dei liked that it was indoor, she wanted privacy when undressing to get into the pool.

They washed themselves well as was customary before getting into the pool. Richard got into the pool first, his back turned to her when he unwrapped the towel around his waist and sank into the warm warm water. He leaned against the wall of the pool, and closed his eyes, savoring the warmth of the relaxing water.

He felt Dei get into the pool as well, her body wrapped in a towel. He watched as she slowly removed the towel, baring her body against the light. He liked that her breasts were not too big but were firm, the nipples now jutting out. He extended a hand to her as she sank in between his thighs, kneeling first before she sat. The water moved slightly, her nipples alternately dipping and peeking out of the water as she stared into his eyes.

His hand reached out to stroke her face, his fingertip tracing the outlines of her mouth. She stilled his hand and licked the soft pad of his fingertip with the tip of her tongue. Encouraged when he closed his eyes to the sensation, she put his finger in her mouth and sucked gently, her tongue massaging his finger inside her mouth.

She felt his hard-on rub against her folded knee. His hand reached out to cup her breast and kneaded, pulling his finger out of her mouth to pull her closer towards him. She was straddling him now, their genitals rubbing against each other. He hugged her slick body close to his, liking the feel of the warm water and the smoothness of her body against his skin.

"Do you know that I've had this fantasy in my head for months now?"

"What fantasy?"

"Of being in Japan with you, communing with nature. Seeing you naked in the daylight."

She squrmed against him, his mouth capturing hers. They kissed hungrily, tongues devouring each other, until Dei let his mouth roam over her jaw and neck, while his hand caressed her folds underneath the water. Her body shook when he rubbed her clit with his thumb. He licked and sucked at her flesh from the neck down to her waiting breasts, taking her pebbled nipple in his mouth and rolled it against the roof of his mouth with his tongue.

"Jayyyyyy.......Are we......allowed to.......make love in this pool? Oohhh."

He stopped his ministrations momentarily and lifted her off him. He got up and helped her get off the pool, taking their towels, and led her to the shower. He propped her against the and kneeled in front of her, taking one leg and propping it against his shoulder. His tongue licked her wet folds, darting in and out, feeling her hand clutch his shoulder for support.

He started licking her nub, drawing a circular pattern around it, deftly avoiding her clit until she moved her hips for it to hit his tongue. He felt her hips rub against his face, as he sucked and licked her nub repeatedly.

She was attempting to pull him up, so he got up and raised her above him, allowing her to sink into his shaft, feeling her tightness surround his girth. Her legs hooked around his hips, they started to move, hips bumping and grinding against each other. The tightness of her walls clamped around him further, he cradled the back of her head against the wall, ensuring she wouldn't hurt herself as he pounded into her harder and harder.

The release came for both of them simultaneously, his seed spilling into her. Their bodies shook with the onslaught of their climax, moans echoing throughout the shower room. As the waves of pleasure subsided, he allowed Dei to unravel her legs and stand leaning against him.

"Dei.......we didn't use protection...."

She hugged him tightly and rubbed his back.

"Would you mind if I got pregnant?"

"No. I plan to make babies with you anyway."

"Don't worry. I've been on the pill for two weeks now."

"How come I don't know that?"

"I forgot to tell you. The pills help with my painful periods."

"Hmmmm....."

He felt himself getting hard again. He opened the shower and felt the warm water cascade over them. He cupped her butt and nuzzled her neck, feeling her shake with laughter.

"Baby, round two?"

"Let's put those pills to good use."