Newbie

Let's start gently. Hinay hinay lang guys :)

She pressed soft kisses repeatedly to his body, her mouth lingering on his flesh. The tip of her tongue darted out and licked, hearing his sharp intake of breath.

"Dei......" 

He groaned, his legs opening, engulfing her body. Her lips traveled up his ribcage, stopping at his nipple. She kissed him there, her teeth nipping at it, careful not to nip too hard. His hands reached for her butt and pulled her up, his mouth latching on to hers.

They kissed hungrily, groping for each other roughly. Her hands pulled at his shirt to remove it over his head, his hands roaming underneath her shirt, teasing her nipples, flicking them with his thumbs. Her buttons have come undone, he deftly removed the three remaining buttons and eased the shirt off her arms.

He sat up and gazed at her body, admiring the pert breasts, the sweet curve of her hips, the even tone of her skin. Her skin tone lace underwear left little to the imagination. She tried to cover her breasts shyly but he stopped her.

"Dei.......anytime you want me to stop.......please say so."

She nodded, reaching out a hand to ran a palm over his body. He spread her legs and sat between them, pulling her up, letting her straddle him. His hand slid down the side of her body, caressing her thigh, crossing over to her inner thigh, traversing slowly to cup her apex. His other hand captured her bare breast, his palm rubbing gently against her nipple. She moaned softly, as his thumb traced circles around the hardened tip.

She squirmed on top of him, as he captured the tight bud in his mouth, rolling it between his teeth and tongue. Her hand clutched at his hair, pulling him closer to her chest, as his teeth nipped at her nipple. He sucked hungrily, pulling her nipple greedily into his mouth, while his other hand swept the lace of her crotch aside and slid his finger into her slick center.

"Jayyyyyy......"

"You want me to stop?"

"No........"

He pushed her gently down the bed and pulled off her underwear, feeling himself harden al the more upon seeing her waxed apex. His hand caressed the smoothness of her sensitive skin, his fingers probing beneath the folds, flicking at her clit. He opened her legs wider and slid down on her. She momentarily stopped him.

"Jay......I've never done this....."

"It's ok......don't be shy, Dei......"

He kissed her lips gently, easing her worry and stimulating her with his hand on her center. She began moving her hips against him, rubbing against his crotch. His mouth traveled south, licking an nipping here and there, till he was back at her mound, sweeping her thighs open and lifting them on his shoulders.

He smelled her essence and licked, feeling her jerk in pleasure. He licked again, rubbing his tongue back and forth against her clit, feeling it harden and sucked, finding satisfaction in her scream of pleasure. Relentlessly he sucked and licked, from time to time darting his tongue inside the crevice of her slick center, until finally she shuddered, as he inserted two fingers into her centered and slid them in and out, watching her lose herself in the ecstasy of her first orgasm with him.

"Dei......."

"I want you inside me Jay."

"I might hurt you."

"It's ok........I saved myself......for you."

She smiled sweetly at him. He hugged her, trying to stifle his urge to ram his shaft inside her.

"Ayaw mo?" She asked, her voice wavering.

"I didn't bring protection, Dei. Sabi mo kasi yung contract lang ang dalhin."

They both laughed. Then Dei smiled at him naughtily. She pushed him to lie on his back and removed his boxers.

"Teach me how to pleasure you, Jay," she whispered as she caressed his shaft with her hand. Despite his reluctance, she lowered her head and took him in her mouth, guided only by his moans.

In the early hours of dawn, she learned that the best pleasure of intimacy was giving, more than receiving.