End of College

Emeraude was woken by the voice of Shakira in 'Hips Don't Lie'. "Why can't I ever sleep peacefully ?"she thought to herself. She had finished graduating from NYU just yesterday and she had also won a cash prize for securing the highest mark in her university. Emeraude entered the bright bathroom and used her sea breeze shower gel and her strawberry scented lotion. She went through her wardrobe and picked out a blue crop top with ripped jeans and her favorite dark blue pendant to match her outfit. She wore minimalist makeup and grabbed her phone from her desk.

She started walking down the staircase and turned towards the left to reach the plush kitchen. Liza was already seated on one of the comfy chairs reading  a fashion magazine.She was wearing a grey crop top with pink shorts. Liza and Emeraude were very close friends and had been forever comfortable being with each other through pleasurable and miserable situations.

"Hey !! Wanna drive today ?"Emeraude asks. Liza beams at her radiantly and says "Sure !!".

Liza was awful at driving cars. Emeraude was astonished upon hearing that Liza actually even got her drivers licence . Em normally did not like the idea of Liza driving but today she was not much bothered by the idea. 

Em tossed the keys to Liza which Liza had caught admirably. Em and Liza entered their flawless Volvo. Em plugged her phone to the music system and chose 'Shape of You' by Ed Sheeran. They had reached Starbucks after 2 speeding tickets and several yelling from others.

Liza ordered an espresso whereas Em ordered a chocolate milkshake. Liza loved coffee a lot, Em on the other hand loved chocolate in any form. They both got their drinks and left. This time Em drove the car and Liza got hold of the stereo and started playing 'Despacito' by Luis Fonsi.

"So, where do you want to go ?" asks Liza. Em thinks for a while then says "Well... How about the library ?".

"Hmm.. Sounds good ", Liza responds. Em drives swiftly past the heavy traffic to reach Hatchards which was a few blocks away. Em and Liza enjoy the calming music. 

They do not know what is in store for them hiding in the library yet !?!?!

Hope you like the chapter !! Will see you soon !