Lurking shadows

Liza drove through the pathway to search for Em. After about 10 minutes Em showed up in an abandoned street panting heavily. "Are you fine ?" asks Liza and Em nods and gets inside the car. Em narrates the incident to Liza, Liza thought that it was certainly weird dashing into a criminal and a hooded figure. They reach home and see Netflix and eat popcorn for quite a few hours. Em says she wants to sleep and goes to her room. Em climbed the ladder and reached the roof. She sat on the roof looking at the stars and wondering about the uncanny guy she had seen that day.

She gazes upon the dazzling stars and pitch black sky feeling restless. She senses someone staring at her back but when she inspects whom it is, she is unsuccessful in finding out so.

Tired, she returns to her room and dozes off. In the middle of the night she wakes up due to the sound of leaves rustling and finds a hooded figure lurking in the shadow, instantly the figure disappears. Thinking that she was probably imagining wild things, she goes back to sleep.

Hey guys ! Sorry for not updating for a very long while. Will try to update more often. I was having a writer's block and works started to pile up . How did you like this chapter, comment down below .

Update: Sorry not continuing to write this book anymore