Meeting Aj.

What would you do it you were asked out by an 18 year guy? Would you say yes?  Well, I did.  And thats how it all started. 

I was 12 years old and in the sixth grade.  I was on my facebook one night and got a friend request from this really cute guy.  He messaged me and I got so happy.  His name was Aj.

Aj: Heyyy gorgeous :*

Me: Hi /.\

Aj: Can I have you phone number?

Me: Sure *Gives him my number*

Aj: Thanks cutie

Me: Np /.\

So I gave him my phone number.  He called me.

Aj: Deziraee

Me: What?

Aj: Will you go out with me?

Me: Yes <3

Aj: Great! How old are you?

Me; 13 *Lying about my age I was almost 13*

Aj: Do you care about age?

Me: Not really why?

Aj: Im 18.

Me: I dont care about that.

Aj: Ok babe. I have to go.  I love you!

Me: I love you too!

And with that, I was dating an 18 year old. I was so happy.  I knew people were going to judge me, so I told them that he was 14 years old.  People would have judged me because I was only 12 years old, have a facebook, having an 18 year old boyfriend, and not living a 12 year olds life.  Like a kid.  But I didn't.  I worried about how to make my boyfriend happy.  I didn't want him to think I was ugly.  So I started wearing make up.  Only eyeliner.  But then it got to where family problems started.  And a lot of stress.  So, I got acne.  I started wearing cover up.  *Big mistake* And people said I started to.... change.  At first I really didn't care what people thought.  But then I started lossing friends.  But that really didn't bother me because I had Aj.  Me and Aj video chatted a lot.  We called each other a lot.  We saw each other a lot. We were happy.  But, one day he wanted to have sex.... I said no.  Then, he broke up with me.  We dated for 2 years! But, I guess none of that ment anything to him.