Official

A couple months had gone by and we had been dating, it was basicly just like we were before except we kissed and other people called us cute, I would go over to his house on weekends though his parents we always there, until one weekend where his parents had to go to a wedding in ex mouth, a long way away, when he told me, we started organising it straight away, we felt like two year 5's organising a play date.

The night came and he picked me up on the Friday, on the Friday night we watched a horror movie and played Xbox, when I went up to shower he was right behind me and I could feel his vibe, he was comming with me. I stepped into the bathroom in my bare feet, jumping back as the cold from the tiles shocked my feet, his hands found them selfs grasping my upper thighs, the very first touch, the first inkling, the first lust. He spun me around and looked in my eyes, "wanna shower" I nodded and kissed his neck. As we walked into his huge bathroom, I saw how much space there was in his shower, two shower heads, and a glass door with little sea horses printed on so you couldn't see people naked bodies during their shower, I turned around after taking my time to examine the place and I saw his shirt and jeans on the floor but no James, I spun around to look behind me and he was against my back, his hands were slipping around my wait and his lips near my neck, this made me tremble, I slipped down and away pulling off my top and dropping it at his feet he went to look up but I said "no peeking until I'm done" this made him giggle but not in a childish way, in a way I have never heard someone giggle before, I unclipped my black Lacey bra and slipped it around my arms and onto the floor shorty followed by my jeans being joggled down my skinny legs all that was left was my under wear, my tight black under wear, it was barely a string around my waist but collect a triangle of fabric around my crotch, the string that slipped in between my two fairly plump ass cheeks had hidden itself. I heard the water in the shower start pouring then I felt jame's grasp around my waist, he scooped me up from beneath my legs and back. Next thing I know I am being held with water running down my back, my underwear, his underwear, the only two things blocking us from being in total skin, for the first time, in front of eachother, he rubbed my back while pressing bulge against my inner thigh, I pulled my legs away but pushed my breasts against his chest, he looked down and smiled, "nice, I like em" well that's good I replied he carefully reached out, "c-can I" he asked I nodded and stepped closer and I feel his soft touch against my skin, my stomach twists and churns my heart pounds, my blood heats, is this what it feels like, seductive, my torso bends and he fits his hand around and cups my breast, he pushes them and rubs them and leans into me, he slowly suckles in my neck nd kisses my lips passionately, I feel him harden against my thigh, I grasp my self against him and gently lean my knee against his member, he reaches his gentle hands down my back to my waist and starts to tug on the thin string outlining my underwear. I have never felt so nervous in my life, I allow his hands to enter my panties, he is gentle and soft all the while kissing me and rubbing his member against me, his soft fingers trace my untouched rot he, my pussy ready for his fingers to feel my area, and surely they do, his soft fingers slide down into my vaginal lips feeling places never touched before, not even by me, he pushes my inner thigh asking for permission to enter me, I tense back, his finger traces my opening causing me to shudder, he slowly slides into my wet opening, I feel amazing while his fingers twist and turn, he rubbed my clittoris while pushing around inside me I moan slightly and that causes him to pull away and say, should we dry off and go to bed, "sure" I was so nervous, and scared, in a good wa.