Loosing it

I'm so sorry it's been ages guys, I actually just dealt with the loss of one of my dear horses so it's been hard... but here you go I continue with my storie.xx

I feel his bulge on my vaginal lips, I feel his breath on my face, he is gentle and soft , we dry hump until he is hard and I can feel it is huge through the sheets, he looks me in the eye and I nod, he removes his underwear and I feel his warm hard meet flop against my inner thigh, I reach down and apply and excessive amount of Vaseline, he rubs his groin against mine until I'm wet and ready, I feel his tip playing with my opening he only has about two centimetres in me and I'm already in glory, he slowly tries to work his way in, I'm tiny and he is large, it doesn't fit yet, he pushes and it just bends around me, I put more and more lube on and inside me, I rub it around him and finally after five minutes of trying, I feel him smoothly slide into me, the sharp shooting pain was unbearable but it only lasted a few seconds, I could feel him throbbing inside my pussy, his warm, throbbing log was slowly pushing and pulling back and forth inside me, I gripped his back, my nails giving no mercy on his tough skin, I felt his meat moving in and out, rubbing against my moist insides, every time it feels more fabulous, more erotic, more orgasmic, he slowed coming to a full charge I feel his juices filling my insides, the condom was so full I thought it would surely bust, he pulled out and I released my cum, he rolled onto his back and I played along, sitting on his crotch, I pushed his meant into my wet, worn out entrance, it enters slowly pushing all my wet walls out the way and rubbing against my g spot. I bounce up and down on his lap until I see his pleasure bursting in his eyes, I can feel every solid inch of him inside me, I let out one final yelp before toppling over, juices leacking out of me and him, both worn out I roll onto my back.