11.02.17

Hi.

So I'm extremely sad right now because my Mum didn't let me go to a road trip with my high school friends. It was a spur of the moment decision on Twitter and I got so excited that I immediately contacted my Mum to let me go to this trip (in our customs, you don't really have freedom until you're living on your own and I'm just still in vacation with my aunt, but I technically still live with my Mum), but she told me no because there's thunderstorm happening across the country and whatsoever lame reason. I honestly felt like a kid denied of candy. *sigh* Tomorrow's supposed to be the day I finally feel like I'm on an actual break before I go back to College on the 6th, but no, I don't have freedom.

My friends told me to just elope and hear the end of it after the trip but I can't do that. I don't want to let people worry about me. I can't bear that guilt. Also, if something happens to me and my friends, I don't want people to go around victim-blaming us for being reckless and stubborn. Maybe someday, though.

Least to say, my friends were kind of disappointed because we all got so excited and then—boom. But it's so funny because they haven't asked their parents yet if they could go on that road trip. They told me they'd just make alibis, after all, they're guys. LOL. I have a lot of guy friends, though. I blend in with them really really well, but I'm not a lesbian. Just saying. Although, I have nothing against the LGBT. In fact, I LOVE THEM! 😍❤️ I guess my personality's just that of someone who wants to avoid drama so I hang out with guys often, plus, boy friends are so damn funny. Never a dull moment with them!

So yeah. My day's ruined. Back to boring. See you 'til the next day I write here. Hope all of you are well. 😘

Love,
M.