~Calm Love~

I know that the song probably doesn't go well with the story but I don't care I really like it😆.
This imagine is for @AllysonAllen215 I hope you like and enjoy it.
Oh and I hope you two get back together❤😄.

Start song.

I made plans with (B/F/N) but she is going on a date with some dude I don't even know anymore. Anyways I'm bored so I called everyone I know if they want to hang out but everyone couldn't come...
The last person on my list was (C/N) but I don't know if I want to call him.So what I did was text him.

(Y/N): Hey (C/N)

(C/N): Hey

(Y/N): Stupid question but do you want to hang out you don't have to if you don't want to.

(C/N): yea,sure I have nothing better to do.Where do you want to meet up?

(Y/N):If you want we can watch movies at my place..You know where I live anyways.

(C/N): Yeah,sure I'll be there in 15 min.

(Y/N): okay oh and btw can you buy some snacks on your way pleaseee??

(C/N): Sure no problem!
~end convo~

Okay,now to clean this place a little bit. I have 15 minutes which is plenty of time to get ready.
I cleaned the place in 5 minutes and I went to my room and changed into more comfy clothes(picture above)

Just as I finished getting ready I heard a knock on my door.
"I'm coming" I yelled as I ran down the stairs and opened the door to find (C/N) in his sweats and a regular gray     t-shirt.
"Hey (Y/N) I have snacks" he said while giving me one of his famous smiles.
"Yeeeyy come in" I yelled like a child  as I let him in.
"So what are we gonna watch if I may ask"
"I thought we could watch comedy or romantic movies"
"Okay sure"
We sat on my couch and I got blankets for us while he put the snacks in the bowls.
After a while of us watching a movie I kind of got distracted and started staring at (C/N). I know creepy but I was just watching his face structure.
"Why are you staring at me so much?"
"Oh..Um... s-sorry..." I said as my face got red as a tomato.
"No don't worry I don't mind it"
I just sat quietly looking at the floor.
He grabbed my chin gently and started leaning in..
As our lips met I felt as if the world has stopped. It was magical I love it.
We pulled away because we needed air.
"I really like you (Y/N) and I liked you for a while now but I didn't know if you felt the same"
"Oh.. (C/N) of course I like you back"
He kissed me again and we continued watching movies cuddling. After about two hours I fell asleep in (C/N) arms on the couch. Today was better then I imagined.

There you go done.Sorry if it's bad I did this last minute😅😅 I hope you like it and if you did like,comment and share if you want to.
You can still request if you want I still take requests.
Well it's late now and I'm kind of tired so I'm going to bed. Good night everyone.
❤🔥💝