'He loves me,He loves me not'

Play the music if you want)

It was like other day(so chessy ~heheh sorry) i was walking to my highchool since i live very close to it.I saw my crush with his friends(he's not popular but he's  a gamer,like me and he likes photography).I started walking to my friends.To my luck they were talking to (C/N) and his friends..
great just what i needed.fuck let's go.
'hey guys what's up?'
'sup (Y/N)' - they said all.at.the.same.time
Just as i was about to answer the bell rang and we had to hurry in because we will be late.
First period we had English.. Now don't get me wrong I like English but I'm sitting with the one and only (C/N)...Yup we sit together in English.Kill me now.
We sat in the classroom and there was just a awkward silence between us even tho everyone in that room was talking.
'So N/N how are you'
'I'm fine (C/N) you'
'Same'
The rest of the class was very awkward.I rushed out of the classroom so I don't have to talk to him.Not because I hate him it's because I'll get all weird and shy..Which is not me usually.
'(B/F/N) WHERE ARE YOU' I yelled through the halls.
'In here' she yelled from the music room.
'I have to talk to you'
'Yeah sure (Y/N) what's up'
'I don't know if (C/N) likes me what do you think?'
'Oml (Y/N) we talked about this..he's totally into you'
'I still don't believe that'
'Well thanks (B/F/N) for that'
'No prob Bob'
I walked out of the music room just to see (C/N) listening to our conversation. Well fuck. My eyes widened and I started running.
(C/N) yelled my name but I didn't listen I just ran and cried. I got to a special hill where I go to relax. I sat there and just started crying and crying.
My Life is ruined-I thought
I saw a flower near me and I picked it up.Do you know that game where you pick the flowers petals and ask if your crush likes you or not.Yeah it's stupid yet here I am doing it hehe...
'He loves me..he loves me not'
'He loves me,he loves me not'
I repeat it a few more times till I heard a faint voice behind me say I love you.
I turned around with tears in my eyes to see (C/N) looking at me.
'I love you (Y/N) never forget that'
'Y-you d-d-do?'
'Yes with my whole heart' He smiled at me.
'I love you too (C/N)'
He sat next to me and just stared at me.
'Why are you staring at me?'
He didn't say anything he just kissed me.

He loves me..

Hope you enjoyed it my crazy mofos.💝 Comment,like and share if you want. I do take requests so if you want just tell me what kind of one shit you want. Where,when,itd. I think you know what to do😅😂. Well love you. (Oh and yeah comment what you want to read next) 💋❤