Chapter 4

(Zayn's POV)

I woke up, feeling hungry so we decided to and find something to eat, I go up to Louis and said "hungry" and he said "city" well as always, we say those words. The other corpses followed us two walking out the door to the city to search for something to eat.

As we were walking, we saw those creepy bonies eating a dead person, geeez. I even got scared when they looked at us. We continued walking and walking and walking......

(Harry's POV) 

I woke up early because my father said i would join the soldiers and help them to find some medicine for the people who are sick in our small community. 

"Soldiers form 1,2,3.... Okay listen up! Find some medicine as soon as you can for the people" My dad said

"Yeah,Yeah" i said, rolling my eyes

He glared at me and i smile cheekily at him 

"You can all go now" My dad commanded 

The soldiers saluted except me. 

They all marched towards the gate as one of my dad's workers opened up the gate and we scattered and searched for some medicines in some abandoned places.

Surprisingly, someone hugged me from my back and I got shocked so I quickly turned around and i cocked my riffle and aimed it to the person behind my back and I got shocked again because it's eleanor da bitch, lol she got shocked too, I put the riffle down. 

"Calm down babe, it's me" Eleanor said

"I dont care, and don't call me babe." I said

"Please forgive m-" Eleanor got cut off by the voice coming from the soldier who shouted "We are here! now get some medicine." 

I walked fast to get away from Eleanor. One of the soldiers opened the door and told the rest of us to find some medicine, and I looked around and get some random medicine. 

(Zayn's POV) 

I smelled something coming from the open door so I walked in and they followed me. I saw some guys and a girl. I think they are finding for something I dont know, then one of us corpses attacked those random guys, they didn't know we were behind them.

So Louis followed this random corpse and bit the guy, I walked towards the girl whom is screaming for help but the guy beside her hid under the table, he looked really familiar from the picture in my mind. Whoa. But I didn't mind him, I walked towards this girl and I looked at her then I bit her, and I punched her face so she would stop screaming.

I always get the brain part of the person, I actually dont like eating and hurting people because I might be one of the bonies, I dont know. But I still continue eating people, well some of them, because i just wanted to feel what they felt and it brings back memories I get pictures that's why I always get and eat the brain part.