29 | [a really good actress]

rosie:
i already miss you :(

rosie:
can you come back, please💘

tommy:
i wish i could, love

tommy:
i promise i'll visit soon, okay?

rosie:
okay

rosie:
tell haz i said hi!!

rosie:
and my baby tessa <3

tommy:
i will

tommy:
i love you. please don't hesitate to call me, i will always be free to talk.

rosie:
i will, i promise. i love you, too

-

rosie threw her phone on the couch as she listened to kj ramble about something she could care less about. everything he did pissed her off, and she was already tired of being in his presence.

"rosie, are you even listening?" he asked. rosie blinked and shook her head, crossing her hands over her chest. "god, i hate you. you're so unbelievably annoying."

"then why are you here? go back to your own trailer." rosie said. "i have to go find hutton anyway."

"how does tom even stand you?" he asked. "i can't believe you wondered why i ever cheated on you."

rosie felt as though she had been punched in the stomach. her heart dropped, and her throat felt dry. his words hurt her more than she would have ever imagined.

she didn't say anything as kj left her trailer, slamming the door behind him. rosie grabbed her phone and called hutton, yelling for her to come to the trailer.

hutton got there and found rosie trying to fight back tears. "kj?" she questioned. rosie nodded, and hutton sat down and wrapped her arms around her best friend. "i'm sorry, rosie."

"he's such a dick. why do i keep letting him hurt me?" rosie asked.

"because he knows how to worm his way back into your life every time, and he knows how to break you." hutton said. "i know it's tough, but you have to block him out."

"filming starts tomorrow. how do i block him out if i have to pretend like i'm in love with him?" rosie asked.

"you just have to be a really good actress."

[11/1/17]