44 | [wifey]

tom and harrison arrived home just before rosie did. when she walked in, they seemed to be in the same spots they were in when she left. sighing, she put her shopping bags down and draped her arms around tom's neck from behind the couch.

"did you two seriously sit here all day?" she asked, placing a kiss to his cheek. tom smirked at harrison and nodded.

"we just watched movies." harrison said.

"the laziest people i have ever met." she smiled, walking around to the front of the couch and sitting next to tom.

"how was your day?" he asked. rosie shrugged, blushing slightly.

"i just went shopping." she replied.

"what'd you get?" he asked. again, she blushed, not meeting his gaze.

"is that — did you buy lingerie?" harrison yelled, pulling the victoria's secret bag out from behind the couch.

"get out." she said to him, glaring.

"you should go shopping more often." tom said, smirking. harrison groaned and stomped out, mumbling something about how he needed his own place.

"did you two really just watch movies?" she asked.

"well, no, actually." tom said. "i need to talk to you about something."

"oh, my — you're not breaking up with me, are you?" she asked. "i-i know i messed up, and — what are you doing?" her eyes widened as he got off the couch and got on one knee.

"rosalie flora nightingale, you are my best friend and the love of my life. all i want to do is love you for the rest of my life. i'm trying not to be cheesy, but it's not working very well." he said. rosie was now fighting back tears as he pulled out a velvet black box, popping the top open. "but i love you more than anything in the world. will you marry me?"

"yes! god, yes." she said, getting down to his level and smashing her lips into his. "i love you so much."

he pulled away from the kiss and smiled, the both of them completely ecstatic. he slipping the ring onto rosie's finger, and she admired it, going on and on about how beautiful it was.

harrison was watching from the kitchen, fighting back tears as his best friends got engaged; though, he would never admit it to them.

-

rosienightingale: call me mrs

rosienightingale: call me mrs. holland!

tagged; tomholland2013

999k likes; 800k comments

-

tomholland2013: wifey

tagged; rosienightingale

999k likes; 799k comments

[1/23/18]