Chapter 5

A chapter five... i never thought i'd make it this far! and i'm so glad so many of you guys are interested in this, i would like to give a big thank you to all! <3 and i really appreciate it. (Sorry if i say that shit too much..)

"Shit!" i jumped out of bed, "How the hell!? it... it's soaking wet??" i shivered from my drenched clothing, i looked around and closed the blinds on the window, "This is just fucking great..." i took off my clothes and i went to my closet and picked out a matching outfit, i went into the bathroom and i checked how i looked, i brushed my hair to the side, and smiled to check my teeth to see if they were clean

i walked out and stretched looking around my room, i walked over to my door and leaned my head on it to hear my mum and dad arguing, but... over what? i thought.. i slowly turned the knob and pulled the door open as queit as possible, i tip toed over to the stairs and stood there biting onto my nails listening

"We can't fucking afford you always going out to just travel just to meet up with your 'friends'! i can't keep working over time just so you can spend the money on gas! take a good long hard thought on why we hardly have any gas left ever!" i heard my dad sigh and shout, "You know why i go out though? i'm sick of hearing you complain how we hardly love each other... well you should know why, and i just cannot love someone who cheated on me... the only reason why we're still together even is because we don't want (Y/n) to grow up without a father or a mother.. and i hang out with my friends so i can actually talk to people i like!" 

"Well i just think (Y/n) is old enough to understand and agree... one of us has to go... we've been fighting like this for over months! and i think it's silly and we need to put an end to this and our marriage!" i heard my mother huff that at him, -it was awful quiet for a few moments- "I think you're right... i'm sick of these fights, and i'm sick of your attitude, go pack your shit and you better be out by tomorrow..." 

"Alright then..." she responded in a shaky voice, she headed my way for the stairs, i gasped and ran into my room quickly closing the door quietly, i heard her heels clack as she made her way to the room, i went out of my room and i came down stairs, i looked at my dad who was rubbing his temples, "Father...? whats going on..." i asked just to be sure, afraid i wouldn't have mum around any longer...

He looked at me in surprise, "(Y/n).... you need to understand darling, we just can't handle these fights any longer... i'm afraid it'll burst out into violence someday... and we thought it'd be best if she just left by tomorrow." i stood there still, my eyes watered and i stared at my father, "Why... i just... who am i going to stay with?.." i sobbed wiping my tears

"Well, that's up to you..." i stood there and stared at him for a good while, i turned and ran upstairs and grabbed my backpack i ran back downstairs and raced out the door, my backpack was hanging on one of my shoulders and i started to think to myself..... It's either mum or dad... but i can't choose it's hard! it's so hard... i don't want one of them to hate me... and i want both of them to stay together...

But that means if i do go with mum... she might leave to another state... and i won't ever see my friends again.... and if i go with mum... she'll be traveling for a while... struggle to find a place to stay... that is if she doesn't want to take shelter at a relatives place.... that would be smart but if i do go with her i'll never see dad...

I rubbed my temples getting frustrated, But if i do decide to stay with dad... i'll continue to stay and go to school here... i'll have friends and a place to sleep... and i won't have to suffer with mum... i could always visit her.... but that depends where she might go... i sighed deeply and groaned loudly in frustration, i'll think about this later... i cannot handle all this stress!