Prologue

As a Queen one is supposed to be graceful, dignified, aristocratic and regal. She is suppose to walk with her head held high, be the voice of her people and her kingdom. And as the Queen of the largest Coven in North America, Naomi was all that and more. She was a benevolent Queen, loved by those in her Coven and known for her genuine kindness and pure heart.

So her standing booty ass naked in her bedroom in front of a violent vampire, and not just any vampire but Dean Ambrose wasn't something anyone expected from the Queen and yet here she was in that situation.

“Come here.” Dean ordered from his seat on Naomi’s bed with a smirk on his face as he stared at Naomi, his eyes watching her intensely taking in the incredibly gorgeous woman. From her plump breasts to her toned stomach and shapely legs.

“Yes Daddy.” Naomi said in a soft seductive voice walking over to Dean, making sure to add a bit more of sway in her walk until she stood directly in front of him. Dean smirk widen as he let his hands grip her hips roaming to her ass before giving it a harsh smack loving the sound of her gasp and moan.

“You enchant the room?” Dean asked as he leaned forward to press his lips against the fang marks on her right hip, his mark.

“Yes, Daddy I did.” Naomi responded with a soft gasp when she felt him scrap his fangs against the mark. “No one can get in or hear us.”

“Good girl.” Dean purred out in a proud tone before he sank his fangs into the mark causing Naomi to moan loudly