Nasty Queenie 👑

Meanwhile with Naomi

If Naomi thought she wasn't going to be just as fucked as her dear friend Ember, well she was wrong oh so fucking wrong because Dean had other plans for the Queen. As soon as Naomi and him pulled out of the parking lot after she gave him the address to her house Dean hand was already traveling up the young queen thigh and into her panties causing her to gasp and to look over at the vampire, who was smirking oh so deviously his eyes still on the road.

“Let's play a game Naomi,” Naomi bit her bottom lip as she felt his fingers brushed against her clit. “Let's see how many times I can make you cum until we get to your place.” He growled out in a low tone before plunging two fingers into Naomi causing her to toss her head back moaning.

Dean was ruthless with her, immediately curling his fingers in her and hitting that spot that he remembered caused her to be very vocal. And just as he thought, Naomi's moans went up an octave as he pumped into her wet pussy and coupled with his speed he had Naomi leaning back in her seat rocking her hips upwards as her first orgasm hit her. The way she cussed and screamed his name was like music to his ears.

“One.” Dean chuckled out as he slowed his pumping allowing Naomi to come down from her high, just for a moment before he flashed her another smirk, one of pure wickedness that promised unworldly pleasure.

Three...Naomi came three motherfucking time and that's just from his fingers. By the time they got to her place Naomi's legs felt like Jello and Dean had to carry her, though she didn't mind as it allowed her to nip onto his neck, she loved hearing his low groans as she invited him into her home and told him where her bedroom was located.

Once Dean flicked on the lights he took a moment to glance around the room, while it was smaller than the one at the larger estate it still was huge as fuck with a high ceiling and a large bed in the middle of the room. The color palette she had picked screamed royalty in his eyes. She went with an champagne base and a bold violet and a softer lavender as accent colors...he had to admit she really did have an eye for design also he was going to kick Seth’s ass for getting him hooked on those fucking home renovation shows.

Turning his attention back to his queen he tossed her onto the bed before crawling over her and kissing her roughly. He wasted no time with invading her mouth with his, loving that she was so responsive as she immediately wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him closer to her. Breaking the kiss he trailed his mouth down her neck, nipping and biting at the sensitive points that causes her to let out little whimpers of pleasure while she rolled her hips into his causing him to growl.

“So needy.” Naomi let out a whine, even his husky voice was doing something to her. She couldn't believe how much she wanted...scratched that how much she needed this man to fuck the soul out of her. Never in her life had a man made her so horny.

“Please…” She whimpered not caring how desperate she sounded, she couldn't take much more she needed him right fucking now! Grabbing a fistful of his hair, she tugged at it roughly forcing him to make eye contact with her. Goddess, she couldn't believe how gorgeous his eyes were especially right now. Clouded with lust and promises of unspeakable pleasure. “Please Daddy fuck me.” She used a tone that he liked very much as she watched as his eyes flashed a vivid blue, which only made her grow wetter. Yeah there was no saving these panties at this point.

Blue eyes stared at her for a moment before Dean grinning as his nose was hit with the strong and intoxicating smell of her excitement and before Naomi could even register what happened her dress and underwear as literally ripped from her body leaving her only in her thigh high Casadei boots. She wanted to yell at him but when she looked up and she saw him naked all argument left her and she was filled with excitement especially when she saw how he was looking at her. Like she was his favorite meal, and damn she might as well be.

Dean smirked as he watched the Queen's brown eyes trail down his body, he watched as she bite down on her bottom lip took note of her pressing her thighs together to create some friction. Flicking her eyes back to his he saw the lust that they held. She looked so needy and desperate for him, and who was he to deny such a beautiful woman? Flashing over to her he grabbed her thigh, his fingers pressing into the bite mark he left her the previous night knowing it was still sensitive and when he heard her breath hitch that was when he slammed into her.

“OH FUCK!” Naomi screamed as she was immediately hit with the sensation of being filled, her left hand wrapping around Dean’s forearm.

Knowing the queen liked in rough Dean didn't hold back setting a bruising pace, his fingers tangling into her hair pulling her up so they made eye contact. Naomi had to wrap her legs around his waist, and by doing that it allowed Dean to thrust deeper into her and she swore she saw the gates to the Heavens open in her room.

“Fuck, you're so fucking wet and tight.” His voice was low and sent a chill down her spine as he pounded into her. And fuck if she didn't love it. She watched as his face twisted into a devious smirk. “Did I do this to you baby?” He asked, his free hand landing a firm smack on her fat ass. He was definitely going to hit it from behind next, he had to see it bouncing on his dick.

Poor Naomi couldn't even form a sentence, only letting out sounds of pleasure and nodding her head. When she finally did answer Dean he swore he almost came on the spot.It was a choked out yes that was mixed with a sob of pure pleasure.

Naomi truly can say she had never been in so much pleasure in her life, he was truly tearing her pussy up, and with her already being oversensitive from the car ride it wasn't a surprise that she found herself cumming all over Dean’s dick in recorded time. His name leaving her mouth in a sob.

That did it for Dean, quickly he pulled out and positioned himself so he would be able to cover Naomi's pretty little face with his cum, growling as he watched her open her mouth and closed her eyes. It was almost too much for the vampire, especially when Naomi moaned when some of his cum got in her mouth.

Dean knew at that moment that he wasn't going to let go of Naomi without a fight.