Unleashing Athena 1/2

“Wreck you?” Pete purred out the question as he step even closer to Ember so there waa zero space between them. His voice still held the same sadistic glee in it that it when Ember first declared she wanted them to wreck her. Roughly taking her chin in between his forefinger and thumb Pete grinned showing off his duel set of fangs and razor sharp teeth, his full demonic façade out in all it glorious wonder. His normally stormy blue eyes now an icy blue that glowed so brightly they almost illuminated his face and by the Goddess if it didn't turn Ember on, she was absolutely positive that the three demons could smell that she was growing increasingly more wet as the moments passed by, and she didn't care she wanted them to smell her! To know how aroused she was getting as the seconds ticked by.

From behind her she felt Tyler press into her, his hips rutting against her ample ass as he let out a/” low growl against her ear that sent a shiver down the witch’s spine. “But first…” Tyler murmured out before lowering his head against her neck, taking a few seconds to nip at the skin harshly, Ember moan when she felt him break the skin before lapping up her blood. She felt him shutter from behind her as he tasted her blood, and while most would be put off by this Ember wasn't like most, no she was extremely turned on by this she even tilted her head to the side to allow him more  access to her neck.

“But first what?” Ember asked in a breathy tone, eyes fluttering shut.

“First,” Tyler started again pausing once more to nip on her earlobe while Pete's hands slipped under her jumper, grabbing her thighs making her spread her legs  “We want you to show your true self.” This caused Ember eyes to flutter open, confusion clear on her pretty face. This caused Trent to chuckle as he moved to her left side as he was starting to feel left out. He flashed the witch a sly look in his now crimson eyes before seizing her chin in a way that mimicked the way the way Pete had moments earlier.

“Don't feign confusion love, we know what you keep hidden,”Trent said in a gruff tone before he pressed his lips against hers, his tongue immediately invading her mouth. At the same time Tyler had once more plunged his fangs into her neck, and Pete had pushed the jumper up exposing her cunt and was on his knees with his head between her spread legs, just as Tyler bit her, Pete started swiping his tongue over Ember’s still rather overly sensitive clit.

It all was too much for poor Ember, her legs began to shake and she let out  a loud scream that was muffled by Trent's mouth as she came for what felt like the hundredth time that night.

Trent broke the kiss, a smirk on his face as he took in the sight that Ember was right now, her full lips parted letting out breathy moans and whimpers  as Pete continued to eat her out and Tyler lapped at her blood, his beard was slightly stained red from the sweet coppery elixir that was the gorgeous witch’s blood.

“We can taste what you keep hidden.” Trent continued his earlier statement. “That dark magic that you have in you,” Trent looked her in her eyes,he could see her brown eyes begin to shift her iris turning red with a gold starburst, black veins began to appear around her eyes as he continued to coax her. “You wanted us at our worst but we want you at your worst too. Athena.” Trent purred out the part causing Ember to let out a sharp breath when he called her Athena, she hasn't been called that in almost a decade, she kept that side of her locked away. How did they know about her.

You see Ember was...well is from a long,long,long line of Hellenic black witches, the type of magic that they practice and that was coursing through Ember blood well shit, it could cause even the most cold blooded motherfucker want to run with their figurative tail tucked firmly between their legs. And oh boy when Ember was younger did she relish in  that dark magic, taking on the altar Athena after one of the Goddess’s her coven worshiped, of course she had their blessing to do so. During that time Ember was quite a different person, a  bloodthirsty brutal person and they tryna coax that out of her. Biting her bottom lip she let out another moan of ecstasy, Pete haven't let up with eating her out, and Tyler wasn't helping shit who knew she would be getting off to a demon consuming her blood. But she had to warn them about who they wanted to come out, she wasn't sure they understood that when it come to fucking Athena wasn't one for the soft shit, nah Athena was nasty in every which way, so gathering some focus she tried to form a coherent sentence.

“Yo-you don't know who- OH SHIT!” Ember cut her sentence short with a yelp followed by a loud moan as Pete tossed her thighs over his shoulders before shoving two fingers into her, his tongue still lapping at her clit. Tyler helped keep her legs spread by supporting her ass while he repeated his earlier actions,her blood tasted different now he could actually taste the potent black magic now, and it was the sweetest thing he  had ever tasted in his life.

“Oh,”Trent started tapping a finger against Ember right cheek to bring her attention back to him his eyes scanning over her with a predator like look, at this point the he could see black intricate marking creeping over her body, watching as the black marking swirled around her limbs in a way that was reminiscent of an octopus tentacles wrapping around it pray. It started at her ankles and worked it way up her body, occasionally splitting into multiple branching to make elegant swirls. It was absolutely breathtaking. Looking back into her eyes he finished his statement. “But we do know who we are asking for, love. We know quite a bit Athena and what she's done, what's she capable of. And we want her” Trent said as he pressed his lips against Ember’s lips, giving her plump bottom lip a few nips. He felt himself shiver involuntarily as he caught whiffed of both her blood and pussy juices. The dark magic that coursed through her body clung to the scent and it was almost enough to cause his head to spin, he felt a flare of jealousy surge through him since Pete and Tyler was currently tasting it.

Ember was struggling, she could feel the long forgotten feeling of her bloodline's magic bubbling over from the figurative dam she kept it in and with the way the man who was currently between her thighs fingering the fuck out of her while simultaneously eating her like she was his favorite snack and Tyler biting her neck causing that oh so delightful feeling of pain and pleasure she knew that dam was about to break! It was when she heard Trent's gruff whisper against her lip, pleading that she let Athena out to play did the dam broke.

“OH FUCK!” She screamed as she tossed her head back as that dark magic surge through her just as she came again. The pleasure that surged through her petite body was so intense it caused her body to convulse a bit, no doubt the magic that was released from its prison increased the intensity. She forgot how fucking good her true magic felt, sure she allowed herself to indulge with
using a small amount every time someone got out of hand at Chariot but she to let it fully consume her...no that wasn't the right word. Consume meant the magic controlled her and that damn sure wasn't the case. This wasn't like some dumb ass college kid playing with some shit they knew they shouldn't have which only ended with them keeling over because the magic left them an empty husk, oh no this magic was her goddess given right! It knew who was in charge, it knew Athena was its mistress.

At this point Pete and Tyler both had stopped, watching on with Trent in glee as the witch convulsed in pleasure, they all felt the burst of magic that came from the 5’1 woman, it called to the demons, made their mouth water. Oh they was in for a hell of a night tonight.

[Shit finna kinky in this story yall like im gonna get real kinky with this story]