chapter 5

"Why are you so extra grumpy today?" Namjoon asked, sucking(🌚)  on his 13th lollipop. Suga slowly flickered his eyelids in annoyment.

"My brother is joining this school today." He said, groaning and namjoon raised his eyebrows to the statement.

"Why this bigshit- i mean bighit school. There are a lot of good schools in seoul. Like sopa." The taller male suggested.

"She wouldn't listen to me." The blue haired male said, sighing as if his whole life is in doom.

"Chill bruh. You are here to protect him atleast."

Suga averted his eyes to the window as the other male said that. Namjoon watched the older's moves cautiously and looked at him curiously.

"That's the problem joon. I bring more danger to him anyways. He isn't safe with me." Suga's voice was low and was barely audible.

"Yah! Being the school's best basketball player doesn't make you that dangerous!!" Namjoon exclaimed and suga looked at him with a poker face.

"You do know that i also do illegal shit rite." The blue haired male dead panned and rolled his eyes.

"Yea but only a little bit. Stop worrying, you'll be fine. If you are dangerous then what about V? He's worse dude." Namjoon said.

"Yea. I am worried about V being near jungkook." Suga said in a serious tone all of the sudden giving goosebumps to namjoon.

"I should not let V near him."

.

.

.

"Mrs. Min, we will take care of him from now. You have nothing to worry about." The principle said, giving a sweet smile towards jungkook.

"Thank you Mr. Bang pd. Now i will take my leave. Bye jungkook ah! Do your best ok!" Mrs. Min cheered, leaving her son alone in the office. Jungkook's face slowly turned pale as he saw his mom's image slowly disappearing through the corridor. He turned his head back to band pd and saw him smile creepily.

 He turned his head back to band pd and saw him smile creepily

"Don't worry. You will have a fun time at bighit highschool." He said and patted the younger's hair.

"Now go on! You have your timetable right. Your classroom is on the third floor." He said, jungkook nodded and bowed slowly before walking away.

"T-this school is big." He mumbled as he walked through the long, astonishing corridor. But what confused him was that there were several marks and broken cracks on the wall.

"Maybe it became old." He mumbled again and continued to walk. After five minutes of walking, the latter stopped in his tracks and looked around with lost eyes.

"I-i don't know which way to go." He muttered in a wobbly voice and pouted.

"Wher- eeh!" He squeaked as he bumped into something hard while walking. He looked up to see a broad strong built shoulders and back of a person. The male slowly turned around and met jungkook's eyes with his raged one.