The beginning

"Lets go! Don't you get bored meeting the rest everyday? Hahaha!" Said Kang Gary while dragging Song Ji Hyo from the rest of the Running Man members

Well, its a normal thing for them to meet and eat together everyday even though how busy they are. Its been like that since the first episode of Running man. That make them bond more than blood related family. They can joke as much they can, they can be as rude as they can and no one will gets hurt.

Everyone loves this tradition, having a hang out session every night talking nonsense, talking serious matter and the best thing is, they have no secret among them. NO SECRET at all. They will tell everything! They will tell each other all their weaknesses. That makes them bond and love each other as family members.

"Gary, hang out for awhile more please? I have to tell something important to the rest of them, Jong Kook is not here" said Jihyo while her eyes looking around searching for the man that late for tonight hang out session.

After hearing that, Gary let go of Jihyo arms and sit beside Kwang soo that from just now been texting his new girlfriend.

"Kwangsoo, please stop texting. We are here to talk! Not to see you texting her like theres no tomorrow!" Jeasuk yelled at Kwangsoo.

"Hyung, she want to break up with me... and I don't know why... Hyung..." at last the members can hear Kwang soo voice and his voice is at the verged of tears. He straight away hugged Gary as he is the nearest.

The rest that saw what happened to Kwangsoo just shooked their heads, well thats normal for Kwang soo to have a sudden break up. And the normal thing to do when Kwangsoo having a break up is, just to keep quiet and let him cry as much as his want.

After 10 minutes of silence, Kwang soo stand up and ran towards Jong Kook that walking towards their table. He ran and ran just to give a Jong Kook a hug and he continue his tears like theres no tomorrow. Jong Kook that is aware of the situation (thanks to Haha, texting him while his is on his way to the place) just response his hugging and just caresses his head. Well, the members aware that only Jong Kook can stop Kwangsoo from crying.

After the hugging, they walked slowing towards the table and have a awkward silence. All of them just looked at each other eyes and not talking. They all looked at Jong Kook from head to toe. They all just give a glare to him and Jong kook knows that something else is going on.

"What happen? All loss the ability to talk?" Said Jong Kook annoyed.

"Jihyo, what do you want to say?" Sukjin just ignored Jong kook and asked Jihyo to speak.

Jong Kook glance at Jihyo, at the same time Jihyo glances at Jong Kook too. Both quickly looked at different directions and just ignored the looks that been exchange just now. Kang Gary that saw everything just rolled his eyes, irritated to see all of that.

"Guys, i have something important to tell you guys. I'm inviting you guys for my brother wedding next two weeks. I hope you guys can come. You guys know my brother right?" After a few minutes of awkward silence at last she spoke.

They all looked happy to hear that big news. Who knows that Jihyo younger brother will get married first, even before Jong kook that is 41 years old. They all planned on the attire to use for the wedding and they look so happy planning. Jong Kook just smile and lean back. He hates to planned for attire. He will just tell his stylist and he will thrust his stylist 100%.
He turn his head towards Jihyo and saw her face laughing away. Who ever saw this laughing face of hers will just be stunned and just stare at her face smiling.

So pretty! JiHyo ya, you must be happy right? - Jong Kook

"Sweetie, lets go! We need to go know..." Kang Gary that has been staring at Jong Kook from just now just spoken.

After hearing that, Ji Hyo just stand up and tell the rest that they will leave as tomorrow is their CF shooting day. Ji Hyo just smile at Jong kook and turn around and follow Gary from behind.

"That Gary, since he is official with Ji hyo, he really hates Ji hyo hanging out with us. Before that, he is fine right? Hais that man! So complicated! Jihyo is yours! Why have to be so strict towards Jihyo? Jihyo have the right to hang out with us as much as she wants." Jaesuk burst out after watching Gary and Jihyo left.

Haha and Kwangsoo just looked at Jong Kook with a sympathy face, they know how Jong Kook felt now. Jong Kook just smiles and mouth to Haha and Kwang soo that he is fine. Even after that Haha and Kwangsoo knows that theres one man that is hurting so much seeing that girl just leave.

I'm fine. Jong Kook, you are fine! You are not sad or hurt. You are fine! - Jong kook....

At her car...
"Jong Kook, I miss your laughter, l miss your smile for me, and lastly I miss you... so much...." Song Ji Hyo just sigh while holding the pendant.

The one and only pendant.

That special pendant.

That lovely pendant.

And she misses the one who gives this pendant to her.