Chapter 2

One month later
Honnouji Academy dungeon
Y/N p.o.v
I woke up to a cold feeling on my ankles I look up to my feet and see that my ankles are shackled to the ceiling.
Me:"Motherfucker."
Satsuki:"You're finally awake."
I look around for Satsuki and I see her naked.
Me:"Mind telling me two things?"
Satsuki:"What are they?"
Me:"One, why the hell are you naked?"
Satsuki:"Ragyo."
Me(Thoughts):"Fucking Bitch."
Me:"Two, why are you upside down."
Satsuki:"I'm not the one upside down, you are."
I hear an opening of a door.
Ragyo:"I see that you two are talking."
Me:"Bite me."
Ragyo:"You two have been very naughty children which deserve to be punished."
Me:"Touch a single hair on me and I'll use your head as a bowling ball."
Ragyo:"You most importantly need to be punished with that mouth of yours."
Ragyo slapped me on my arse 5-10 times.
Me(Thoughts):"I wish I had my weapons on me so I can slice off her fucking head."
Me:"That's it when I'm freed I'm going to send you to the deepest part of hell."
Ragyo ignored me as she proceeds to punish Satsuki.
Ragyo:"And to think a daughter of mine would try to kill her own mother."
Me:"You just love the sound of your voice don't you?"
Ragyo left the room.
Me:"I'm sorry Satsuki."
Satsuki (Confused):"For What?"
Me:"I wasn't a good brother, I left when you were five."
Satsuki:"I know why you did."
Me:"What do you mean?"
Satsuki:"You left as you saw Ragyo trying to infuse me with life fibers, I also had to see that with our little sister."
Me(Thoughts):"Another sister?"
Me:"What do you mean?"
Satsuki:"Have you ever heard of the name Ryuko Matoi."
Me:"In HQ that name was mentioned from time to time, we even have a file on her."
Satsuki:"She is our sister."
Me:"Huh interesting."
We kept silent then.

Mike's p.o.v

S.S Naked Sun

Me:"It's been a month now and Commander Y/N and his sister still haven't shown up."
Ryan:"Yes, we must find them both."
Ryan is a skilled hacker that we found trapped in a house in one mission we were on, and his skills have proven to be very helpful.
Me and Ryan both go to the main command room.
Me:"Any luck?"
Inumuta: I managed to hack into the Honnouji academy cameras.
Ryan:"Perfect look through all the cameras we have to find the commander and Satsuki."
Inumuta goes through every camera until we came across a camera with an encryption.
Inumuta:"How does a camera become encrypted?"
Me and Ryan chuckle.
Gamagōri:"I don't get what so funny."
Me:"Looks like that Ryan hasn't let us down."
Ryan:"On my part, it's either make a very hard encryption that only the creator can solve or just make the image of the person blurred, let me break in Inumuta."
Ryan and Inumuta swap and Ryan is starting to break the encryption.
A few minutes later
Ryan:"I'm in."
The screen shows Satsuki Kiryuin hanging naked and the commander upside down, Gamagōri hastily covers the screen.
Ryan:"Satsuki's looking hot."
Me:"You Better hope that Y/N doesn't find out you said that or he'll skin you alive."
Ryan:"Well, I'm dead."
Inumuta:"Everyone be quiet."
We all stop talking and we can hear scratching.
Gamagōri:"It sounds like something is being sharpened."
It turns out that Satsuki was dragging her nail.
Inumuta:"It looks like Lady Satsuki is sharpening the claw of rebellion."
Me:"Or nail in this instance."
She looked up at the camera and her eyes started glowing. The elite four's eyes started to glow as well.
Y/N:"Enough of this nonsense."
We all look at what Y/N is doing and he pulled his bobby pin out of his hair.
Ryan:"I always wondered why he had that in his hair."
He then goes to the shackles on his ankles and puts the bobby pin in the keyhole and he releases his self. Being upside down had one downfall when he was released he hit the ground with his back.
Y/N:"That hurt like a bitch."
Me:"Looks like Y/N and Satsuki are now going to attempt their escape, we better suit up, Ryan tell the rest that we're going in for operation Kiryuin (R)."