Chapter 1

Y/N p.o.v
Japan, Osaka

We managed to arrive in Osaka.
Mike:"Holy Shit, What happened here?"
Me:"It looks like a fucking war zone."
Me(Thoughts):"We're getting closer now, just maybe 15 to 30 minutes and Ragyo Is dead."
We all came here by driving a flatbed truck, we decide to go in the more ruined part of Osaka before we get in the VTOL, however we had this customised to have a Stealth emitter so that we get in undetected.
We all get into the VTOL and make our way to Honnouji Academy.

Satsuki p.o.v
Honnouji Academy
Preparations were complete and now we are waiting for Ragyo to show up.

27 minutes later

Ragyo has arrived.

Y/N p.o.v
Honnouji Academy's North side wall
We are getting out of the VTOL.
Me (to pilot):"Fly to the slums and wait for our signal to pick us up."
Pilot:"Sir, yes sir."
The VTOL flies to the slums.
Me(Thoughts):"So this is the empire Satsuki built? interesting."
I go into prone with Mike to the left of me, I'm aiming the sniper and Mike tells me when to shoot, the day when Ragyo was in an open space had to be a windy one.
Mike:"The sniper's bullets are very sensitive to the wind, so I'll tell you when to shoot."
Me:"Thanks for the heads up."
I eventually found Ragyo and aimed at her wasn't hard considering her hair colour. Through the scope I was waiting for Mike to tell me to shoot however the wind wasn't stopping, I went to check my watch.
Mike:"Shit, Ragyo looking right at us."
I quickly check to scope and yes Ragyo was staring right at us.
Me:"...Fuck..."
Me:"On to plan B."
Mike:"Shit , Y/N is that a good idea?"
Me:"Just trust me and go to Osaka with the rest of the Reawakened, there are some Allies there."
Mike:"What are you going to do?"
Me:"My mission."
Mike:"It's been an honour fighting along side you."
The VTOL comes and picks up Mike and everyone else. I rush to one of the sides and slide down the wall.
Honnouji Academy Main Yard
Ragyo:"I was wondering when you'll show up."
Me:"Fuck you too."
Ragyo:"Your not allowed to say that to your own mother, Y/N Kiryuin."

Satsuki p.o.v
Honnouji Academy Main Yard
Me(Thoughts):"I was expecting to end Ragyo life, but it turns out that Y/N returns as well."
Nonon(to me):"Is That Your... Brother?"
Me:"Yes."
Whilst Ragyo was distracted by Y/N I though it was the right time so I thrust Bakuzan through her back and send her to the crucifix."
Y/N (to me):"I'm guessing that Honnouji Academy is your plan for rebellion."
Me:"Yes brother."
I didn't even notice Y/N get close to me. He later walks towards Ragyo, pulling a sword out of it's sheath.

Y/N:"I was waiting 13 years for when I can cut off your fucking head

Y/N:"I was waiting 13 years for when I can cut off your fucking head."
Rei:"I'm afraid I can't let you do that."
Rei wraps Y/N in her sleeves and throws him towards a wall.
Y/N:"Son of a..."
Y/N hits the wall And the impact caused him to be knocked out.