Discovered Identity

Ever since Marco rescued Jackie, they started to hang out more and eventually became the school's number 1 cutest couple, attracting more students. This left his adopted brother, (Y/N) and his two best friends, Ferguson and Alfanzo on their own, while Marco enjoys everything he does with Jackie and becoming the school's own 'hero'. This led (Y/N) to investigate about what happened a few weeks ago and discovered a hidden entrance to the caves in Echo Creek forest. (Y/N) decided to take a look, along with his friends. It's 6 pm at night, (Y/N) and Ferguson is on their bikes right now, heading towards Echo Creek forest, through the park.

(Y/N)'s POV

I and Ferguson are going straight to one of the caves of Echo Creek forest with our bikes to waste no time on walking. I wanted to ask Alfanzo to can join, but I know that he doesn't want to because he doesn't want to get caught by the police. My parents are still out of town and Marco went out to hang out with his so-called 'friends' and his girlfriend, Jackie. This gave me the advantage to do this tonight but I got irritated that Marco changed, weeks later. I'm snapped out of my thoughts when I noticed Ferguson, waving in front of me.

Ferguson: Duuuude, what're you thinkin'?

You: It's nothing, it's just............Ever since Marco rescued Jackie, he's been more distant to the three of us lately, even to mom and dad, and I think that Marco only cares about his own reputation at school than his own friends and family who helped him before any of this even happened.

Ferguson: *sighs* I feel the same way man.......I totally do.

We continued paddling our bikes until we were in the forest.

You: We better be quiet around here Ferg, the guards are here at this time.

Ferguson: Don't worry man, we totally got this.

We both dropped our bikes near the exit to the park and sneaked into the forest, not being noticed by the guards. I grabbed a map out of my (F/C) striped black pant's pocket to Ferguson's and my view, pointing to the middle of one of the three caves in the center of the forest.

You: *Whispers* This is where we needed to go, but do you have the fireworks?

Ferguson:
*Whispers* Yup, got these bad boys right here.

He opened his backpack, grabbing three big fireworks and some matchsticks.

You: *Whispers* Okay, I'll give you the signal when you'll distract the guards while I go to the secret entrance.

Ferguson gave a sly smile before he 'secretly' headed and climbed a pine tree that is between the two guard that is near the cave where the secret entrance must have been, like some kind of secret agent. I mentally face-palmed myself for Ferguson's childishness and just ran quickly into a bush, 12 ft away from the guards. They both noticed this and started being vigilant.