dandy and eli adventure part 1

Space Dandy a Dandy guy in space he combs the galaxy like his pompadour on the hunt for new aliens spieces reports of a blue skinned winged woman bring him to the back alleys of an English looking town thinking she may be a new species he could report inHe makes his way down the alley he was told she hangs out in when suddenly she tackles him from behindIt’s Eli of course but he doesn’t realize it as 1st he just notices tits against his back & says “whoa baby I like you too but let’s get a room 1st!”He turns around to see her & realizes he’s found his target “so how would a beautiful subject like you like to help me?”Eli is in nothing but a red corset & red panties, dandy is wearing his everyday outfit blue pants , red shirt signature jacket his gun drawn on her while he asks as he’s used to his targets runningShe smiles & pushes the gun down. “Don’t worry I’ll come quietly 💕” Dandy blushes as she hugs on to him & gets a hard on she can feel it throbbing against herShe reaches up & kisses him on the cheek he blushes “Not here lets get back to my ship” he says as he holds he hand as he walks her back to the shipThen he releases where he parked & asks “so what’s your name beautiful? I’m Dandy “ she replies “ I’m Eli you handsome devil “After some minor small talk he asks her “so any chance you could fly us to my ship?” She replies “ sure !” She hugs dandy against her burying his head in her tits as she carries himAfter a few minutes they make it back to the ship as the walk-in he yells out “qt meow we have guest Comon out!” He looks down the dining room table a note reads “dear Dandy gone to the store to restock the pantry be back soon signed qt & 🐾 (meow can’t write)”He turns to Eli with a smug look on his face “so what you do wanna do to pass the time until my crew returns?” She smiles & leans in to kiss him on the lips . As she does she reaches down & starts to unzip his pantsHe breaks away for a sec & says “I was hoping this is what you’d want! “ he takes his shirt & pants off so she can check out his perfect 6 pack abs & the big buldge in his boxers He tells her “I’ll let you unwrap your present “ he points at his crotch she blushes & gets on her knees she slowly pulls his boxers down & when they get low enough his huge cock his her on the headShe giggles & says “it looks awful tasty” before she starts licking it & slowly sucking itShe giggles & says “it looks awful tasty” before she starts licking it & slowly sucking it He smiles looking down on her running his fingers through her beautiful long black hair as she gets faster & faster he moans slightly as she’s doing a great job He holds her head down in place as he comes down her throat filling her with his hot semen As he pulls out she doesn’t lose a drop like a good girl she notices he’s still hard & takes her top off.  dandy stands her up & reaches down to finger her she’s soaking wet He pulls her panties down & pulls her to the couch. Then lays her down & goes down on her licking her deeply & passionately She moans & screams with pleasure. he pulls out licking his lips deliciously. “ I think you’re ready for the main attraction “ he says as he gets on top of her & inserts his cock he begins pumping Eli screams in pure pleasure as he pumps he plays with her nipples making them good & hard trying to get that milk out He leans over her to begin licking her nipples she secrets a little milk it makes him even harder it’s extremely tasty & seems to be hypnotizing him to only want her Then he unlatches from her nipples he flips her to be in doggie style & starts fuckin her from behind. He slaps & spanks that beautiful blue ass while he plows her she moans in extreme pleasure loudly He ends up cumming in her after a few more minutes he pulls out it’s dripping out everywhere he’s still hard he holds her in place , he reaches over & spreads her ass open “now for my favorite part THE BOOTY!!” He exclaims as he spreads her cheeks & slams his cock in her ass He slams it far & deep making her scream as he’s fucking her qt & meow return thru the door front . They don’t see whats happening at 1st they hear it & assume dandy is watching porn in the living room again so meow runs off to his room thru the vents saying he doesn’t wanna end up walking in at the wrong moment like last time Qt goes into confront him thinking he’s abusing his duties as captain & that he should be doing this in his bedroom when he opens the door to see dandy slamming Eli hard with his big cock qt exclaims “dandy we were supposed to catch her & turn her in to the government for loging not get her pregnant!!!!!” He finishes up & cumm a in her ass He turns “oh you’re home “ he pulls out & says “ I guess we better clean up then we can chat” Eli replies” no problem” she snaps her fingers & the room is suddenly clean. Also her & dandy are fully dressed again he’s says “look qt I’m pretty sure she’s a known spieces but she’s joining our crew permanently I feel she could be very useful to our cause that is if she wants to stay do you baby?” She nods & kisses dandy on the neck hugging up to him “Ok then baby ! Let’s get off this rock & on to the next target!” He hands her a copy of his signature coat & says “her all crew members get one of these baby!” She puts it on blushing happily she takes a seat in the co captins seat next to dandy & smiles as they take off into the sunset to have many more sexy adventures in space FIn.