Chapter 16: Saved

"I WAS WARN NOT TO DO ANYTHING RASH! BUT WHY MUST I APPROACH HIM? IF NOT NOONA WON'T BE HURT!" mumbles Jimin to himself.

They are waiting outside the emergency room. Jimin is scolding himself. He is staring at the blood stains on his hands. Tears well up. He should stay put and listen to Yoseob hyung's advice.

"Kaja," says Yoseob as he pulls Jimin up.

Jimin just follows. Yoseob brings him to the toilet nearby. He let the water running. Jimin just stare at it. Yoseob sighs and helps him to wash Jimin's hands.

"Jimin-shi."

"I should not have move.If only I did not move, noona won't be hurt," cries Jimin.

"Yah yah! It's just your instinct to protect her,"says Yoseob as he pats Jimin's shoulder.

Jimin's tears wet his cheeks. Yoseob hugs him and calm him down.

"She will be fine,Jimin-shi."

"Who is here for EunBi-shi?" asks a nurse.

"Us,"says Yoseob.

"Ah..she is inside and conscious. Nothing serious and she can go home now," says the nurse.

They bow to the nurse and quickly enter the holding area. EunBi is smiling at them widely.

"Annyeong!" waves EunBi.

"Noona,gwaenchana?" asks Jimin.

"De. Gomawo Jimin-shi and Yoseob oppa!" says EunBi sincerely.

Yoseob hugs EunBi tightly.

"I'm glad you are safe," says Yoseob while trying not to cry.

EunBi pats his back. Without them, she would have died back there. The three of them walk out the room and is greeted with an angry oppa.

"YAH!GO EUNBI!"

"EunWoo-oppa...I'm alive," says EunBi jokingly.

"Yah..EunBi," says Yoseob.

"I'm okay as you can see..."

"Why you did not tell me regarding the stalker at all?!" say EunWoo angrily.

"For? Making omma more worried?"

"Aish..babo!"

EunWoo walks to his sister and hugs her tightly.

"I was so scared,Oppa," cries EunBi.

The brave side immediately gone as her oppa hugs her. All of them walk to EunWoo's car. EunBi wipes her tears and calm herself down.

"Jimin-shi, do you want us to send you home?" asks EunBi.

"Ani,Noona. I want to send you home," says Jimin.

"Oppa,may I borrow your car for now? I send you home.Yoseob oppa,you can drive right?" asks EunBi.

"De."

***
"Yoseob oppa, here's a heattech shirt. Go and wear it under the hoodie.It's cold. I owe you a shirt," says EunBi.

EunBi was touched by Yoseob's action. Yoseob get changed before going over the cafe so that EunBi can lock up the cafe. She already informs her staffs not to come to work for 2 days. Jimin asks her to sit at the back while he accompanies Yoseob at the front.

"Jimin-shi,why did you come after me?" asks EunBi.

"Because noona said something that touches my heart till now," says Jimin.

"Jimin-shi, you are still human after all. Don't hide your tears away when you are sad. Cry if you need to. You don't have to be perfect everytime. Stand up after a fall because Lights go on again."

"Wow! You remember that lengthy nag?" jokes EunBi.

"Lights go on again," repeats Yoseob while smiling sheepishly.

"Like I said,your songs meant a lot to me," says EunBi while smiling.

"Jimin-shi, shall we send you home first?" asks Yoseob.

"Andwaeee...shirooo..." whines Jimin.

"Ara..ara.."laughs Yoseob.

Jimin and Yoseob continue to talk while EunBi asleep. Yoseob looks over the mirror and sees a sleeping EunBi. He is glad that she is not badly injured.

"Hyung,gamsahamida," says Jimin out of a sudden.

Yoseob turn and look at him with a questioning look.

"Because you did not blame me when noona gets hurt," whisper Jimin.

"You wanted to help her. If you were not there to help,I don't think she will be here with us now," explains Yoseob.

As Yoseob parks the car,he sees all his members standing outside the cafe like a father waiting for their children to come back. He smiles at that thought. DongWoon and Kikwang open the car door.

"Ahbujiii!" jokes Yoseob.

"Adeul-ah!" Kikwang jokes back.

EunBi alights the car and seems amazed that the boys are still there.

"EunBi-ah,gwaenchana?"asks DooJoon who is walking besides her.

"De,Oppa. Why are you still here?" asks EunBi in amazement.

"Because we are supposed to celebrate!"

"If you are okay with it," says JunHyung.

It's almost to 12am now. She closed the cafe early because of the special celebration but the unexpected happen.

They enter a clean cafe. All the mess just now has been clean. EunBi's heart aches because she has been troubling the boys so much. Her tears brim her eyes. She tries to control it.

"Omo! EunBi,are you okay?" asks DooJoon worriedly.

EunBi nods while wiping her tears. DooJoon hugs her.

"Uljima...it's a good workout for us," says Kikwang.

DooJoon ruffles her hair and asks her to sit. All of them sit down in circle. EunBi wanted to make drink for them but was strongly dissaprove from them. They eat the food that was prepared earlier by EunBi. Their managers join in too. Jimin sits in between Yoseob and Kikwang and the three of them look like the same age.

"Jimin-shi, your members went home already. But don't worry,we will send you home later," says DooJoon.

"De, sunbaenim,"says Jimin shyly.

"Yah! Just call us hyung will do," says Kikwang.

"De, hyung. Hyung, I want to apologise for being rude to all of you and troubling you," says Jimin.

"Gwaenchana! You meant well. But please do apologize to your group," says JunHyung.

"De, Hyung."

~~

"Eunbi-noonaaaa!" shouts Jin.

"Yah,yah! Shhh!"

Jimin approaches his group and apologises for what he says. EunBi apologises to their manager and them too.

"Ani,noona! It's not that you want this to happen," says Namjoon.

"Go and rest,okay?" says EunBi to Jimin.

Jimin hugs EunBi and she manages to whisper thank you to him.

"Gamsahamida sunbaenim!" says Yoongi to Highlight members.

"Don't mention it. By the way,Taehyung-shi, I'll return the hoodie when we meet okay? That's a promise," says Yoseob.

"See you around,Jimin-shi and BTS-shi!" says DooJoon.