Chapter 23: Through the Night

"SURPRISEEEEE!"

"TAEHYUNGIEE!" shouts Jin as he runs to Taehyung.

The BTS members gather for a hug. Yoseob and EunBi smile at the heartwarming sight like omma and appa.

"Oppa, do you know that they coming?"

"De, Yoongi-shi told me just now."

"Aren't you sad that Highlight not here?" asks EunBi.

"1, 2...."

"EUNBI-AHHHHHH!"

EunBi turns and she sees Highlight members running towards her. She laughs at their happy faces. They hug her one by one. EunBi hits Yoseob's arm as she was embarrased.

"BBQ PARTY TIMEEEE!" shouts DooJoon.

"Annyeonghasaeyo Hyung!" greets BTS.

They are at a house that DooJoon rents last minute. Luckily,it can fit 13 people. EunBi can forsee it will be a rowdy night.

"Yahhh!!" shouts Jin.

"You are always bullying us! Now, you are not the oldest!" says Hoseok

Like Eunbi expected, rowdy night! All the BTS boys are teasing Jin as he is not the oldest at the moment. EunBi is instructed not to help in bbq-ing the food. She is sitting with Taehyung and DongWoon as per instructed by the boys.

"DongWoonie, how's musical practise and concert practise?"

"Tiring but it's for the fan and a good experince for me," says DongWoon.

"Taehyung-shi, gwaenchana?" asks DongWoon.

Taehyung look at DongWoon and nods without saying anything.

"Noona...hyung..." calls Taehyung.

"Don't we deserved all the love that we are having right now?" ask Taehyung while showing his phone.

DongWoon and EunBi read the hate comments from Taehyung's phone. DongWoon takes Taehyung's phone and put it face down. He pats Taehyung's shoulder. EunBi knows that Taehyung is sensitive at the moments.

"Taehyung-ssi, we are humans so we can't runaway from hates. Don't care about any of it. You works hard for all your achievement so don't fret," says DongWoon.

EunBi walks to Taehyung and give him a shoulder hug. Taehyung leans on her.

"You are like noona for BTS yet dongsaeng for HighLight," says DongWoon.

EunBi punches DongWoon lightly. EunBi asks them to start eating before it gets too late. So, all of them sit together and starts to eat. The noise level getting higher and luckily their place are quite secluded. Their managers are having their own BBQ.

"Hyung! Mashitaaa!" says Taehyung.

Jin and DooJoon who are in charge of grilling the meat, feel proud. EunBi just laugh as she can feel her body starts to give in to flu virus and fever. She forgot that to wear something thicker just now as she was rushing. She excuses herself to go into the kitchen. She get a grip from the cabinet as she can feel her legs wobble.

"EunBi-ah! Gwaenchana?" panics Yoseob when  he sees EunBi look so pale.

"Oppa...gwaenchana..."

"Yah,your body feels so warm. You having fever," says Yoseob as he place his hand on her forehead.

Yoseob brings EunBi into the room and lay her down. There's no medicine for her.

"Aideul-ah, I need to go pharmacy to buy fever medicine," says Yoseob.

"Waeyo? Is noona sick?" asks Taehyung.

"I think she having fever," says Yoseob worriedly.

"Wait, I think managernim have fever medicine," says Jimim.

Jimin goes to their manager and get the medicine. All the boys stop eating and go to EunBi's room. She is laying on her right side. EunBi turns and get shocked when all the boys are there.

"Yah...why are you all here?"

"Gwaenchana?" asks JunHyung.

"De..just fever. Nothing to be worried. Palli, go and eat," says EunBi.

They go out and continue except for Taehyung and Jimin. TaeHyung remembers that EunBi did not wear any thick jacket and she was already tired.

"EunBi-ah,eat your medicine," says Yoseob while giving her the medicine.

Jimin and Taehyung just look at her eating medicine. Sudden wave of emotion hit Taehyung and make him cry.

"Booya? Wae?" asks Jimin.

"Taehyung-shi,wae?" asks Yoseob.

Taehyung wipes his tears and looks at EunBi who is drinking the water. EunBi frowns and she asks Taehyung to come nearer.

"Gwaenchana, Taehyung-shi. Uljima!" says EunBi as she hugs Taehyung.

She stands up and bring all three of them outside. She wants them to continue eating. Yoongi is talking to JunHyung, Kikwang and DongWoon talking to Hoseok and JungKook while DooJoon, Jin and Namjoon are cooking the food. They seems to lower their volume now.

"No food?" pouts EunBi.

DooJoon laughs and gives the food they grilled. Yoseob ensures Taehyung continues eating.

"Gomawo Noona," says Jimin.

"I know how Taehyung feels. Your Yoongi hyung made the decision and I only drive him here. So,you should thank him," says EunBi.

"He is our cold guy,remember? You drives up here even when you are tired yourself," says Jimin giving his heart-melting smile.

"Yah, yah! You flirting with my jagi?" says Yoseob.

"Ani,hyung!"

Yoseob laughs at Jimin's panic reaction. EunBi hit Yoseob hard.

"I am not your jagi!" whines EunBi.

"Soon,you will," whispers Yoseob to EunBi.

That sentence makes EunBi embarrased. She holds her cheeks. Jimin is laughing at EunBi's reaction. The same expressions when he saw her the first time at the cafe.

"How are we going home tomorrow?" asks EunBi.

"Who said we are going home tomorrow?"says DooJoon.

"Bwo? My cafe?" pouts EunBi.

She knows her omma going to kill her if she is not at work again.

"We seek permission from your omma and oppa," explains JunHyung.

EunBi smiles from ear to ear. She have no idea why she is feeling so happy.

"But..Bangtan, we have to go back," says NamJoon.

"BOOYAA?" whines Hoseok.

"We having concert soon? Rings a bell?" says Namjoon sarcastically.

All of them laughs when Namjoon says like that.

"Maybe we can call our president and get one more day extension?" pleads JungKook.

"We'll see how. No promises," says Namjoon.

"Shall we listen to some song?" asks EunBi.