Chapter 9

Your POV

Ugh, I can't believe it's almost that day. Ugh, I got up and went downstairs getting a spare kidney. I went to the living room and saw Jack and Jeff fighting? "Uh guys?" I asked.

They looked over shock on their faces? I think. Jeff has burnt eyes and Jack has a mask so uh yeah. They also looked normal, well as normal as they can be. "Uh Vivian what are you doing here?" Asked Jeff.

"Had a nightmare went to get a midnight snack." I said. They looked at me as if I was a freak (Not that I already am) or something." "You? A nightmare?" said Jeff. "Never mind." I said hoping the would forget.

"Hey! You're THE Vivian you don't just show emotions, which includes fear!" yelled Jack. "Yeah and Jeff saw me cry and didn't care too much." I said calmly getting some instant noodles. (Ramen is love Ramen is life.)

"B-but I-I What?" yelled Jack. " Yeah we were at the graveyard and we were remembering *ahem* loved ones." Jeff awkwardly said. "Wow and here I thought pastas can't cry." said Jack. "Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, whatever." I said slurping on some noodles.

"You know I feel like your syndrome is getting cured." Jack mumbled. Jeff looked at him like he was crazy and my eyes widened just the slightest bit. " What?" I asked shocked. "You heard me, I think you are gaining your emotions are coming back." He said.

I looked at him as if he was crazy and Jeff was like the same. "S-She can get her emotions back?" He asked.

Jeff's POV

She can gain affection? And more importantly for me!? "Well not instantly but maybe slowly, like little by little." He said. I can't believe it! My little Vivian can start loving me!!! I will make her mine! And not in the Yandere way!

"Maybe we can try to do some things to get it back!" I said. "That's not too bad of an idea." He said thinking about it. "Come on we need to get going!" I said grabbing Vivian's soft delicate hand and about to run out of the mansion Jack stopped me.

"Uh, it's still like 4 in the morning." He said. "Oh, right!" I said. "We can wait." said Jack. "I'm going to go back to bed." Vivian mumbled." throwing her cup away and going to her room. "Hey Vivian can you sleep with me tonight?" I asked sheepishly.

"Uh sure." She said following me. YYYYEEEEESSSS. I went to my room my little Vivian following me and Jack looking as if he was about to kill me. I went to my room it smelling like blood as always.

"Sorry about it smelling like blood." I said. "No it's fine blood is part of my meal everyday so it's fine." She replied. She jumped on my bed, some dried blood here and there and she took her mouth guard and eye patch.

"You know you look beautiful?" I said. She just scoffed before replying. "No I'm not trust me." She replied. Sigh it's such a shame that she doesn't see of her own beauty. She pulled the blanket over us and snuggling in.

I slowly wrapped my arms around her pulling her close to my chest. She didn't react too hard and just snuggled up into my chest.

Your POV

What is this feeling? I thought. I never felt this way before, my heart is fluttering. I ignored it and snuggled up into Jeff's chest. Eventually I let sleep conquer me.

Time Skip

I woke up sweating and breathing hard. "Vivian are you okay?" Groaned Jeff rubbing his eyes and taking his blindfold off. "Y-yeah." I stuttered. "HOLY CRAP YOU STUTTERED!" He yelled. "Well you guys did say that I was gaining back some emotions. " I replied stretching.

"YES!" He said pumping his fists in the air. I was literally so close to laughing at him but I held it back not used to the new feeling. "Come on lets get some breakfast!" He said grabbing my hand and dragging me to the kitchen.

"Hello Vivian and Jeffery." Slender greeted us. "I told you to stop calling me Jeffery!" He whined. "Yeah, yeah, yeah." He said. "We have waffles for breakfast today." He said. "Jack is making dinner and Vivian is making dinner." He said.

I looked at him as if he was insane but I agreed to it. guess we're having ramen tonight. "You're making it ramen tonight aren't you?" Jeff said. I looked at him sheepishly before nodding. "Woah! Is my little Vivian showing emotions?" asked Slender.

I quickly tried to get away but Slender quickly grabbed me lightly with one of his tendrils. "Hey let me go!" I said. "Hold on, Jeff do you know how she's showing emotions?" Slender asked flipping some eggs.

"Jack says that Vivian might gain her emotions again but little by little." Jeff said trying to get Slender to let me go. " Alright you guys can do what you were about to do. Jeff get some bacon and Vivian pack some 'food'." He said letting me down slowly.

"Come on let's go to the movies!" Jeff yelled dragging me with bacon stuffed in his mouth. "Uh Jeff?" I asked him ignoring me. "Jeff." I said a bit louder. "Jeff!" No response. "JEFF!" I yelled him finally stopping.

"Yes?" He asked. "Uh you forget that you look uh, not human." I said pointing at his mouth. "OH YEAH!!!" He said forgetting about it completely. "Hold on maybe playing a song might work for you." I said looking through my phone's songs.

I found a song that I played by myself and I grabbed some earbuds from my hoodie pocket. I placed it in his ears gently and playing it. He instantly stopped as his hair started gaining a more cocoa color.

Around half way into the song his skin started turning from white to a more tanned color. By the end of the song his smile was completely healed. He was in a paralyzed state and I started playing a song that literally no teen likes. (Sorry if you like these types of music) Country Music.

The second it started Jeff practically ripped them out of his ears. "WHO DA HELL DID THAT?!" He yelled, not as intimidating as before due to him not looking like a killer. "Not my fault you guys still are paralyzed whenever I play a song." I replied putting my phone back in my hoodie pocket.

"Wow I have my brown hair back." He said playing around with his hair. "What about you? What should you do to make yourself look more human?" He asked. "I just have to take off my mouth guard and I should look normal." I said taking it off and shoving it inside my pocket.

We eventually reached the town and to be honest I never really did take a good look at it, since I was usually just killing people at night. Jeff was dragging me to what I presumed to be the movie theater but before we could go inside someone started yelling at us.

"*SQUEAL* YOU GUYS LOOK JUST LIKE MY OTP!!!"

1,201 Words.