Chapter 17

Vivian's POV

I watched the pastas training as I brushed Sally's hair, since she chose to stay out of the war. Most of them are shirtless since the sun was absolutely mercy less today and lets just say even if it is weird, Jeff and Jack looked hot right now.

"Why do you keep looking at Jeff and Jack?" Sally asked in her high pitched voice. "N-no reasons." I stuttered looking away, I'm 90% sure I'm blushing 100 shades of red right now. "*GASP* You're blushing!" She giggled. 

"They're coming this way!" She told me as I turned to the now sweaty shirtless Jeff and Jack. "Hey Vivian. Where's the water?" They asked in almost perfect unison. "There should be an entire pack in the fridge." I replied not stuttering once. YES!

"Alright then, we only have a few days left to train so we are going to keep training until three days pass." Slender said as I braided Sally's hair. I sat there thinking about something that's been on my mind for a few days lately.

"Hey Jeff, Jack, can I speak to you about something?" I said getting their attention. "Yeah what is it?" They said. "Well I had this question on my mind and I wanted to ask you," They nodded their heads, giving me the signal to continue.

"Was I something important to you guys when I still had my memories?" I asked looking at them straight in the eyes, well for Jack his eye sockets. They immediately tensed up as Jeff started scratching his neck.

"Um, well, err. Well you see we were, 'rivals' to an extent and we were both fighting for the same thing. Though that won't clear much for you you'll understand why I said this after the fight, and I hope you'll accept what I will say." Jack said all at once.

What?! Wait. I thought for a moment repeating what he said in my brain. Okay lets add up all of the facts, whenever Jeff and Jack are near me both me and they get nervous and usually blush by what I could tell.

He said that they were rivals and fighting for something and they must be talking about something relating to me cause other wise that wouldn't make any sense at all. So, wait. Wait a flipping moment, do they like me?

"Hey Vivian? You in there?" Jeff said waving his hand in front of my face, causing me to snap out of my gaze. "Hmm? Oh sorry just thinking. What were you saying?" I asked. "Don't worry about it, we need to get back to training, maybe you could join us?" Jack said.

"Nah I'm good I'll just stay here and watch." I said watching the others spar. "Well when we fight Zalgo we will need you to come along so you should at least learn how to wield a knife or something." Jack reasoned.

"Well I guess it wouldn't hurt." I said standing up. Jeff handed me one of his hunting knife as I held it firmly in my hand. "C'mon lets see how you will stand against me. I will go easy on you don't worry." Jeff assured.

I held the knife tightly as I charged at him. It felt as if electricity was going through me as I ran towards him. Why does it feel like I've done this before? What was my past life? It didn't matter though since Jeff couldn't process what was going on as I nearly stabbed him in the gut, but I stopped before I could injure him. 

"Woah! Wow Vivian it seems like you're getting your skills back!" Jeff said happily. "But that doesn't mean I'll let you win." Jeff said an evil grin on his face. Well this day should be fun.