Chapter 43

(a/n. hey guys so i am now typing these on separate documents now incase wattpad decides to be mean again, but anyways heres my new chaptaahhh!)

Harry's POV

"I can never get enough of you Cass." I say looking over to her, as we drive to her house. I notice her face turn pink.

"I have to get on that pill if we're going to be having sex every five minutes." She says and I laugh, "I'm serious I don't want to have a baby or get married like my brother." Her words catch me by surprise and I take my foot off the gas for a second.

"You don't want to have a baby? Or get married?" I say sounding a little shocked. I don't know why I'm reacting this way.

"Well, no not really. It's not something I planned on." She says and I frown, "Why? You do?"

Do I? I never wanted kids, ever. Nor did I want to get married. Why do I care whether or not Casse wants to get married and have kids or not? I don't.

Fuck, loving this woman is making me a pussy.

"Harry?" Casse's voice snaps me out of my head, "Do you want kids?"

"No. Hell no." I decide and hear her sigh, "Why the hell are we even talking about this?" I say feeling my face begin to burn up.

After a moment of silence, with The Fray playing on my radio in the background, Casse finally chuckles.

"What?" I say giving her a confused look.

"I can't believe I got you to wear that shirt." She says and I look down at the stupid fucking shirt I had on.

"Me either." I huff.

"You look good don't worry." She says and I can't help but smirk.

"Of course, don't I always look good." I laugh and she hits me before laughing herself.

I hear her phone go off and she laughs, "Chris texted. He gave me the address and said Hailey is so excited to meet us." She says showing me the text and I quickly remember the address, thinking of where that is.

It's close to Casse's house, actually.

"And he said to come by around 6:30," She says, "It's 5:15 now."

I nod as I pull into her driveway and notice a few more cars then there should be.

"Who's here?" I say looking over to her before parking the car.

"That's Kates car." She says pointing to a white bug.

"Of course it is." I mumble but she hears me and hits my arm playfully.

"That's... oh god." I say noticing the black Audi, "Niall."

"I think that's Jade's car..." She say passing a white BMW.

Casse pulls out her key and unlocks the door,

"Is that her?" I hear a voice say and a bunch of footsteps heading our way. I shut the door after her and see Kate, Jen, and Niall turn around the corner. Casse looks at me confused.

"You were with him?" Niall says anger very dominant in his voice.

"She's not yours, back off." I say standing in front of her as his expression hardens. Just then I notice Luke, and Jade turn around the corner.

"So you're okay, Cass." Luke walks up to us, shoving me aside and holding Casse by shoulders.

"Yeah.. Um, Kate, I texted you." She says and looks Kate's way. We all turn our attention to Kate