Bryce Games. ( Innocent )

Sorry Since its really short.

Bryce's POV

" You don't care! " I Yelled to my mom who was drunk on the couch drinking tequila. " Shut Up Brycie!" My Mom yelled at me struggling to get up from the couch. " Only My friends call me that! People who care about me! Like Y/n!" I Yelled back causing her to fall back onto the couch. " Ah. Y/n. A Lovely Girl. WHO DOESNT DESERVE A PIECE OF CRAP LIKE YOU!" My mom yelled.  Tears were prickling my eyes. " Maybe she doesn't!" I Yelled as I ran out the door.  Ran all the way to Y/n's House and banged on the door. The door opened to a Messy haired Y/n who was rubbing her eyes. " Bryce?"  She said confused. I Hugged her.  " I Need to tell you something.." I Sobbed. Y/n placed her head into my chest wrapping her hands around my back. " I'm Here. You Know That. " Y/n Reassured me. When we separated I told her about my cheating father, and  My alcoholic Mother. Y/n looked at the floor. " I'm not as perfect as I Am. I'm not perfect at all." I sobbed. Y/n Looked at me. Then she held my hands. Then she spoke " Your Perfect to me Brycie." I Smiled. " I Love you. " I Spoke out loud. Y/n Smile Broke. " Yeah.. I Love you too Brycie. " She said not looking me in the eye. " Hey.. Is Something wrong Y/n? " I Asked trying to examine her face. She let go of my hands and put them to her side. " No.. I'm Fine. " She mumbled. " Its because of my family. Isn't it. " I said putting my hand on her chin making me look up at me.  Her E/c eyes were now puffy and red. She shook her head. " What.. What if they hurt you. Because of me.." She cried.  I Bit my lip. What if they do? No! What if they Hurt Y/n Because of me? " No! I Wont Let that happen. " I said as I pulled Y/n into my chest. She cried and cried. What is Something to make her smile. Its worth a shot. " I Love you Y/n L/n. More than Best friends. Your the Most amazing person alive. Your Sweet, Funny, Think of others before yourself. Your Perfect." I Said. I Meant it all.  Y/n Looked up at me. Then I Kissed Her. She tensed up. But she calmed down quickly. Then we separated. She smiled at me and wiped her tears away. " I Love you too Brycie. "