My Little Flower

Chapter one -first day

(damien's POV)

My first day at this highschool and im already bored. I wasnt really sure how to act the only reason im here is because my mom moved but when we got here i got an apartment so i wouldnt have to deal with my bigot of a brother.I knew for a fact that anyone who tried to talk to me i should avoid.Im not a very talkative person, i decided to go earlie so i could check out the books they had in the library.I walked in quietly, scanning the silent place. I smiled peacefully knowing id be here every morning then a boy caught my eye and i froze , seeing as i have a deep hatred for people i averted my eyes, after watching him for quiet a long time. He had dark hair and gray eyes shorter then me ,but most people were , his hair was shoulder lenth maybe a little shorter, his body was slender but he wore a bulky jacket so he could hide himself. It upset me in a way i didnt want him to hide he looked adorable and i wanted to see his whole face. I mentally slapped myself for being attracted to him. A girly scream pulled me out of my thoughts.

"hey, kristy!" a girl screamed running past me to the girl i hadn't noticed sitting in a corner. The girls head lifted quickly and a warm smile curled her lips. The girl kissed her smack on the lips wich baffled me. I averted my eyes looking through the books quietly listening in on their conversation.

"i missed you. alot." she murmured sweetly to the other girl.

"i missed you too." kristy squeaked louder as their lips smashed against each other.

Listening bored me so i grabed a book titled "broken doll" . I had no interest in it after i read the back but i still sat down with it and checked my watch. I had a hour left and that made me smile but it quickley faded as i felt a jacket hit my head ruining my mood.

I picked it up and glanced around curiously when i saw a bulky guy standing infront of the boy i was staring at earlier. I mentally slapped myself again before recognizing a bruise forming on his cheek and a tear forming in his eye. I got up walking over nd shoving the guy aside. he was pissed but i didnt care much, my six foot six murdered his height. He huffed and glared at me and my eyes shifted to the boy standing against the wall squeezing his arms and trembling. His skin was smooth, his shirt to big for him and coverd his pockets on his black skinnys. I gave him his jacket nd grabbed the guys shirt nd i felt myself crack and my fist slam into his jaw. His eyes swelled with tears and he scrambled from my grasp running from the library. Its ridiculous no one heard anything. I turned to the boy who stood now with his jacket on and his face hiden from my sight.

"whats your name?" i heard myself and winced at my raspy voice.This is why you dont talk! His cheeks tinted pink and i felt my heart skip a beat and my stomach twist.

"um....kaden." his words came slowly and quietly as he shifted uncomfortably.

I took my chance and scooted away so i didnt bother him and i sat back in my spot using my 30 mimutes to read the book i picked out more thinking than reading.

People flooded the library and talked loudly screeching and hollering before the librarian hushed them.I pulled myself to my feet and put my book back glancing around for kaden. He was gone and weirdly i felt sad but shrugged it off walking out and grabbing my schedule from my back pocket and glancing at my first period taking my chance to find it. A senior looking for his class that kills me. I found it and knocked on the door and a woman opened the door glancing up at me and her jaw dropped.

"Hi.Your Ms. Green?" i asked annoyed at her expression.

"y....yes!" she answered loudly but with a stutter.I looked in the class wincing at her loudness.I glanced at her and took a breath.

"May i come in? I know im earlie but im new." i gave her a fake flirty smile and she nodded letting me in. I took a seat in the very back nd digged through my bag for my book.I popped it open and read again this time following all the words carefully.

Got alot on my mind for the first day.I thought to myself as i heard a knock on the door. Ms. Green opened the door and it was him. Kaden sat on the opposite side in a seat in the back. He didnt look up to notice me and it frustrated me but i again brushed the feeling away reading through out most of my classes before the day ended.