Austin and Jacob

Chapter 8

(A/N short chapter im sorry i was busy and i got bad writers block. Next chapter will be better! <3)

(Kaden's POV)

I walked to jacobs house to get my bags. Where am i suposed to go? i shuffled my feet and finally approached the door to find my bags at my feet. I knocked on the door but no answer so i grabbed my bags and peered throught the side window to see my brother cuddled up in that guys arms. I scooted away from the window taking my bags with me. I wonder if that's the reason she broke up with him. I walked down the road quietly. When i was on the verge of tears i heard the peppy ding of my phone go off and i quickly dropped my bags and grabbed my phone answering it.

"Hello?" my voice was shakey and i was surprised to hear damiens deep voice again. It's always a little raspy, but its still attractive.

"Come back please." His voice rang through my ears. He sounded muffled and i heard shuffling.

"w-what why?" I asked quietly. I heard more suffling and he spoke again.

"Well, see i made to much food and i need someone to help me eat it." He cleared his throat and i blushed smiling. He wants me back!

"only if you pick me up!" i hung up and smiled jumping up and down.

"YAY!" I screamed giggling loudly.

I walked along the road quietly yawning every couple seconds. After awhile a grey car pulled up next to me and stopped. Damien got out and looked at me taking my bags.

"you packed this time?" he hummed smiling. I shook my head as my cheeks burned.

"w-well no i just...got kicked out again." His expression turned to ice and he put my bags in the trunk and pulled me to the passenger side opening my door. I climbed in and looked at him. What did i do i felt like i upset him. I shouldn't have said anything. He climbed in and turned around. I looked at him as my throat tightened.

"What are you doing?" I tried to protest but he simply smiled and drove to jacobs house quietly. I couldn't stand the silence for long i was gonna explode. The length i walked was pretty far i smiled to myself before we pulled into jacobs driveway. Damien shut the car off and got out waving for me to follow. I quickly got out almost tripping but i caught myself and rushed after him making sure to close the door behind me. The door opened as i grabbed his arm to pull him back. That brown haired guy again but this time he wore black jeans and a long sleeve white shirt. Damien smiled at him. They looked at eachother for a second before the man spoke.

"Who's this kaden?" he glanced at me and i blushed trying to ignore the question. A friend? Is he even my friend? Damien shoved past him to the living room were my brother was. I followed holding onto his arm with both hands. Jacob glanced up at me and his eyes widened. he wore black shorts that were quiet tiny for him. A long gray sweatshirt that covered his hands. He stood and his cheeks tinted pink.

"Oh...y-yes?" His voice cracked and damien smiled putting his arm around me.

"just because ur having a friend over for awhile doesnt mean you have to kick ur brother out." Jacob looked at the man and blushed furiously. His fingers twirled around themselves and he nodded.

"I know," He stuttered and looked at damien "who are you anyways?"

"your brothers friend." He smiled and jacob looked at me.

"I just wanted to drop by and tell you your wrong and he's coming to stay with me but i see your reasoning for kicking him out now." Jacob blushed even darker and looked at the guy again. The man now leaned against the counter in the kitchen and smiled evily back at us. He stood up straight and pushed his hair back.

"My names austin." He smiled at damien who shrugged looking at jacob again. Austin simply shrugged and grinned.

"good job you know ur name!" i laughed and damiens arm tightened around me.

"Kadens gay too you dont have to hide your lover boy from him." I swung my hand to hit him but i froze and looked at jacob.

"YOUR GAY?!" My voice was rather loud and it surprised me and everyone else except austin.

"well kinda." he blushed deeper and bit his lip. I smiled and held damiens arm tightly.

"kinda? why didn't you tell me?" i dont know what to think he knows i wouldn't care. Maybe he just wanted to be alone?

"i just was embarrassed a little, im sorry."

I smiled and looked at him and nodded.

"you know i don't mind jacob but i gotta go i have school tomorrow." i turned and giggled walking out damien followed close behind, so close. We climbed in the car and he drove. it was quiet and i couldn't help feeling tiered so i held damien's arm letting my eyes slide closed and myself drift into a deep sleep.

I woke up about midnight to realize damien had taken me upstairs to his bed. my heart skipped a beat. I glanced at him and smiled watching him breath slowly. I found myself leaning foward and kissing his lips softly. His brow furrowed and his eyes fluttered open staring at me. I froze over him panicking just a bit. Before i knew what was happening he pulled my shirt off and embraced me. Ok brain i get it i like this guy. This strong, sweet, guy. Damien is my type but ive never been in another guys arms before. I gripped his shirt listening to him breath lightly again. Its warm. I love this feeling. I closed my eyes falling into a deep sleep once more.