FIFTEEN

Breanna's POV

I'm in the living room on the computer when the girls get back with my food. I open the door for them as the haul in three good sized bags of food. There was a pleasant smell coming from the bags now filling the room. I guess that smell has attractive qualities because, as if on cue, I hear two doors open and close and see Jamie and Cecilia walk into the room.

"look whos up!" Loren says and points to the two girls.

"So I see that you two had fun last night," I say with a laugh, referring to Cecilia and Jamie.

"yea" is all Jamie got out of her sore throat.
We all eat our food and talk a little before starting our day.

"You'll never guess who we saw last night," Cecilia said with a raspy voice.

"who?" Loren asks eagerly to hear what Cece has to say.

"Leondre" (it's pronounced lee-on-dray) Jamie and Cece say in unison.

My heart starts to beat fast as I heard that name. Leondre. My ex. He is from New Zealand so I would have never expected him to be here in Cali. My mind races as I try to figure out why Leondre would possibly be here.

"He said he was here for business but also wanted to talk to you, Breanna," Cece said stopping halfway to clear her throat.

"wow" I all I could say in my state of shock.

"So uhhh he may or may not be coming over in," Cecilia opens her phone and checks the time. "about 3 hours..."
"Three hours! Oh my god oh my god. Uhhh what do i do?" I panic.
"What do you mean? Talk to him." Jamie says
"Oh yea I will totally just have a casual friendly conversation with my ex," I say sarcastically, "what will Jack think?"
"Oh yea. I forgot you aren't single anymore. " Jamie responds.
"Don't tell Jack then." Loren pipes up and says.
"Huh?" I say
"He doesn't have to know. He won't find out."
"Are you sure?" I question
"Yes. Now go get ready!" Loren reassured me
"Uh okay" I hesitate but run upstairs into the shower.
Three hours later
I sit scrolling through social media as I anxiously wait for the door bell to ring.  A few minutes later, the noise we've all been waiting for for the past hour, the door bell rang. We planned out how it would go. Loren would answer it and act surprised to see him, Cecilia would go up to her and be like 'oh yea he wanted to come say hi', then Diana would go over and act surprised as well. Then call me downstairs, then we would all go over to the living room where Jamie would just be sitting. Then I heard my cue.
"Breanna! Someone's here to see you!" Diana yell to me.
"Okay!" I yell back.
I go downstairs to be greeted by my first love. It had to be the most awkward situation I've ever been in.
"Hey Breanna" Leondre said. He looked very happy. Foreign accent never fail to put a smile on my face so I started smiling as well.

To be continued...
Srry this was short, I just wanted to get something out there since I haven't updated in forever. Whoops. I'll update again by tomorrow I promise.