Damien

My eyes shot open and I shot up in my bed. Kasaimon flew off the bed as I did so. I plopped back down and stared at the ceiling.

I glanced at the window and I saw that I could see Takato's room. And the distance wasn't that far. But, I didn't see him in there.

I sighed and walked to my wardrobe.

White undershirt, grey and dark grey zip-up sweater, ripped jeans, red scarf and my tan winter cap are what I pulled out.

I quickly changed and looked at Kasaimon and picked her up. She smiled and turned her head," Akimon, what's wrong?" she asked.

I smiled at my newly found nickname. I set her on my head," Nothing. But," I said and grabbed my bag," Do you want to go camping?"

" Camping? What's that Akimon?" Kasaimon asked. Looks like I've turned into Ms.Hisagi.

" Camping is when you stay outdoors a night or more. And not in somewhere you're used to." I explained.

She smiled and yipped," Yeah! Camping! Camping!"

I giggled and grabbed some stuff I needed, which wasn't that much until it came to the food.

I went in the kitchen and stuffed some canned chicken in my back and slung it on my back. I looked at my mom's room, and in the doorway stood the woman herself," Camping?"

" Yeah, just for a day or two. Don't worry mom, I'll be fine." I reassured, she nodded.

I left my home and went to Takuya's Parent's Bakery.

When I walked in, I grabbed the 40 bucks I had in my pocket," Hi Aki, what can I do for you today?"

" Oh, just a cuppa-chino and a few loaves of bread please." I said and she nodded.

When she came back, she gave me the bag and my cuppa-chino and I gave her the money. I thanked her and put the bread bag in my bag, only leaving the warm drink in my hands.

I left the Bakery and headed to the forest bordering the city. It was a long walk, but I finally made it to a small opening in the thick trees enough for a small camp.

I let Kasaimon wander a bit, as I set up the small camp," Kasaimon, can you get wood?" I asked.

" Okie Dokie Akimon!" She sang and went to go get wood. I smiled and continued to set up camp.

**

When I finished, Kasaimon was still not back yet," Kasaimon?! Kasaimon!" I yelled, but got no reply.

" AAAAAAAAAAHHH! AKIMON!" I heard Kasaimon screech and a explosion followed. I abruptly turned and ran to her screams.

When I saw her, she was with that boy and his Digimon. . . In my dream. The ferret Digimon was about to attack.

" Icy Tornado!"

" NOOO!" I yelled and ran in the line of fire and blocked the attack with my back as I held Kasaimon close.

" What are you doing?!" The boy yelled at me, and I turned, wincing a little at my movements.

" I'm saving my Digimon, no. . . My friend." I stated sternly. I looked back down at Kasaimon," The mean boys didn't hurt you, did they?"

" N-No." Kasaimon said and snuggled into my chest.

" It's fine now, it's all fine now." I cooed and Kasaimon snuggled deeper. I turned to the other tamer," What's wrong with you? Kasaimon didn't do anything wrong." I scolded calmly.

The boy paused," I'm sorry. My name is Damien. And this is my Digimon, Korokamon."

" Hi, I'm Aki. The Digimon you attacked just now is Kasaimon." I stated and started walking to the camp.