♪Chapter One♪

Chapter 1: Meeting Him

Yuju's POV

Finally!!! I'll be entering college now. After all the hardwork, sacrifice, and all the things that I do just to be able to get to college and here I am, in front of  Kumsaek University. It is my dream since I was a child to be here in this school.

Kumsaek is the korean for Gold. Which means, only rich can enter  in this school, when I said rich, I mean wealthy, rich in talents and rich in intelligence. And I am so lucky to be here as a scholar because I am not that intelligent, I am just an average student, and I'm not rich, I don't even have a talent. I guess I don't belong here but I will do my best to excel in my studies to make Eomma proud! Yeah! You can do this Yuju! This is just a piece of cake for you after all the things you've done before.

I woke up 2am to ready my things, note that I am very slow, It takes an hour for me to get  everything that I need for school ready. Then, it takes 2 hours to walk and cross the river from my house to the main road. Wait for about 30 minutes in the bus stop, and 30 minutes ride to the school. So I arrived at school at 6 in the morning, and I needed to clean the classroom for plus points (hungry for points student). And that's how my life going on while I'm in elementary and highschool. That's really tiring but fortunately, I was able to get through it. And I  study hard to be in this school so that I will not travel for about 3 hours to get in here, this is a boarding school, I will miss my family, I will only see them during semestrial break and vacation.

*Beep beep*

I was back in reality when I heard the sound of the car beeping. I then realised that I was in the middle of the road where the cars pass.

*Beep beep*

What the! I'm not deaf! No need to beep over and over again! I wanted to yell that to the driver but I don't want to create a mess in my first day here in Kumsaek University. 

I move aside with my luggage for the driver to pass . As the car passed, he accidentally hit my luggage and it fall to the ground. My face is already red now because my blood is boiling because of anger!! Arrghhhh!!

The car didn't stop or what to help me with my luggage that is so heavy. Okay, calm down Yuju, calm down. Inhale, exhale.

I stared at the plate number.

GOT7654

Noted. I will sue any car with a plate number of GOT7654.

Did I tell you that I am on my period now? Well, it's really obvious that I haven't. Stupid me. Hahahahaha. *Insert sarcastic laugh* I'm really worst when I am in my period. I think I absorb all the negative energy from north to south pole.

I better get in the school already for I will find my room so that I will arrange my things already.

***

"Your room number is G5-11, in the Room Department, just use the map so you can get in your room."

I scratched my head because I do not know how to use the map. I look at the map Ms Hani gave me and it is really big but I don't understand even a thing in this thing.

"And don't forget to be in the Grand Hall for there will be an Orientation for the freshmen's at 2PM."

I just nodded at her like I know how to get in there.

"Just use the map to locate the Grand Hall" I nodded and stared again the map as if studying it.

"Uhmm, miss Yuju" she called.