♪Chapter Two♪

Chapter 2: Operation: Make her life a living hell for Kicking my Balls

JB's POV

Choi Yuna. Choi Yuna. Choi Yuna. Choi Yuna. Choi Yuna. Choi Yuna. Choi Yuna. Choi Yuna. Choi Yuna. CHOI YUNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait, Why am I kept thinking that name? I hate that girl. Does she not know who I am? I am Im Jaebum, Im Jaebum aka JB! Remember that name and I play a major role in Kumsaek University. Hahahaha, she already know me because she called me Jaebum. Wait, how did she know my real name?! People call me JB and not Jaebum. Maybe she's a stalker. I am the son of the bestfriend of the owner of KU. Since Wang Ka Yee aka Jackson, one of my bestfriends, son of the owner, don't have any interest in managing the school, they left it on me because they don't have any other child to manage and they don't trust someone but since I am their bestfriends' child, they trust me. It's like I am the owner of the school. Everyone feared me because I look like someone you don't want to mess with and I barely smile but smirks a lot. Every girl in this school even outside adored me and every boy envy me. I am highly respected by people like a prince that they will put a red carpet in every single step I made and part ways in the crowd for me to give way.

My life is perfect until she kicked my balls and snapped me back to reality. My life isn't perfect, I don't have any freedom from my parents, it's always them I followed, when they said I needed to do those, I should or I will be thrown in the deepest depths of hell. I am not happy in my life. When I see everyone a fear in their eyes when I walked pass by them, It does not make me happy, I felt different from them. At least I have my bestfriends to make me feel like a normal teenage boy and make me run away from my responsibilities my dad gave me.

But I still hate her! How dare her kicked my precious balls! It hurts like fires in hell. No one dared to do that. Not even my bestfriends. I will make her pay what she did to me.

Uhuh! *Smirks* I have an idea how to make her life a living hell. It's time for me to have some fun. Welcome to Hell Choi Yuna.

***

I scan her profile my secretary gave me.

Name: Choi Yuna
Nickname: Yuju
Birthday: October 4, 199*
Age: 19
Height: 170cm
Weig---

Skip that I'm not interested in her personal life. I flip the page and I was amaze in her educational background.

She graduated Valedictorian both in Elementary and High School. She topped number 1 in the entrance exam for scholars in KU with 95% score. Wow, she must be really smart, let's see how far her brain can answer my questions.

Steps in Making her life a living Hell:

Step 1: During the pre-test, give her test paper from seniors and not her major course.

I mentally laugh like an evil from the things I'm thinking. I must be crazy but whatever.

Even though it's just a pre-test, she must pass the test because she's a scholar and ranked number 1, she must maintain a clean record in the school. She must impress us with amazing records. And I know she'll be hurt so bad if she got a little score in her pre-test and she might commit suicide by jumping from 1000th floor up to the ground, drowning herself in a pool, overdosed herself with sleeping pills, or worse, kill herself with multiple lacerations, or worst, kill herself with a gun. My plan of killing her will be easy, in that way, I won't be shedding a blood in my own hands and I will not commit any sins. That's really perfect!