chapter 12

Chapter 12

After my shower I walked into the kitchen. Jon and Tristan were waiting for me. "Spill," they both say at the same time.

I take a deep breath. "Micha Collins, age 17, lives at Kaila house for 2 years, gets abused. I don't know by whom; he will not tell me. He works 4 no 5 jobs. He started to work Tom today do his books. Micha is great with numbers. Honor student in line for 3 scholarships and valedictorian. He is my best friend. We help each other out as much as possible."

Jon and Tristan sent silent messages to each other with their eyes. "Okay, he's good, but if you find out who's abusing him..."

"I'll tell you right away." I hug Jon and Tristan. I head back up stairs to check on Micha. He is still asleep so I head back downstairs when I heard Michael shout, "Hide, Alex, Noah is going to kill you." I laughed when I seen Michael trying to hold Noah back. I run to my room and hide in my closet. I know Noah would never hurt me; he's too sweet for that. My door slams open. Noah starts yelling, "Alex, where are you?"

"Noah," Micha says in a sleepy voice. "What are you doing here?"

"My best friend and your best friend decided to play match maker." Noah says in a sigh.

Micha must be mad right now. "Alex," He says in a low voice, "I'm going to get you."

I giggle while hiding in my closet. "Who do you want to get first?" I hear Noah ask.

"Michael since I don't know where Alex is." Micha says as he gets off the bed. It sounds like they are leaving the room. I wait a few seconds then poke my head out of the closet. I look up to two angry faces. Note to self; kill Michael later.

"I'm not going to say I'm sorry but at least give me a head start." I say trying to look innocent. They back up a little bit and I stand up. I go to run but they catch me before I could reach the door. They start to tickle me as Michael peeks in. "Run," I say trying to get loose. Noah spots him and grabs him before he has a chance to run. They keep tickling us until we cry uncle.

"We'll forgive you..." Noah starts off and Micha finishes, "when you two kiss." I stare at Micha and Noah like they lost their minds. Michael is doing the same thing. After a short staring match between Noah and Michael, Michael leans over and pecks me on the cheek. "Nope, not going to work." They both say at the same time.

"We might as well or they won't forgive us." I say in a very quiet voice.

"Fine," Michael says shocking me. "But don't tell my dads." Michael pulls me to me. I think that he is going to do it rough and quick, but he surprises me. He takes my face in his hands and slowly leans in. When he gets close he stops asking permission with his eyes. I give my head a slight nod. He slowly captures my lips with his. The first touch of his lips was gentle but sweet. His lips moved in a slow motion giving chance for me to escape. The second was wow. It was like he could get enough and I was agreeing. He licks my lips asking for entrance. I part my lips slightly to allow him in. When his tongue touches mine I feel sparks go of in my soul. It feels like I have found my other half. I pull away and start to pant to catch my breath. He kisses me again and whispers, "Thank you," as he leans his forehead on mine. I hear feet running down the hallway.

"You know we got played right." I say as is snuggle into his chest. "I know and I'm glad." He says hugging me. "I love you, Alex."

"I love you too." I say tilting my head up to kiss him. We just kiss and hold each other until we hear Jon calling us for supper.

"Let's go get our best friends," Michael says pulling me to his room. When we get there, we find Micha and Noah kissing. I smile and then clear my throat. They look at us and blush. I raise an eyebrow at them. "We're sorry." Micha says.