pressing on

Introduction...

In vol1 love was the daughter of fear and joy and also step sister and friend of hate, love lives a cheerful life as hate suffers because of joy who hates him for cutting love, hate heals her but fear blast him making him angry and almost go on A rampage. Love stops him and the emotions know that they liked each other. Joy tells sadness that she'll kill him if he goes anywhere near love. Sadness agrees to this and joy locks him up and so on love visits hate. After joy hears the she likes him her and hate talk she let's him go. finally him and love talks to him, he bring up the super emotion legend and archives the form but fails joy teases him and makes love angry.
He sees disgust and she shows him a letter telling him to leave he does this but then faces joy for one last fight with hate being the winner. But joy uses an power core making her reveal her true form. The gang join in live goes semi super emotion, then fear gets knock out by fear then hate goes mastered super emotion and kicks joys glow stick tinker belle looking ass but she has one more trick she creates a vortex trying to destroy everybody. love sacrifices herself, hate shoots her along with joy. Joy survives but takes a fat loss she was fully powered by fear. Hate escapes but headquarters is destroyed and hate roams with a serious power drainage and a long walk... Now here is the real story.

oh right I wasn't being fully honest with the introduction there are a few things I left out so if you want skip this and read the first vol

How did this happen what caused so much pain in so little? Well it all started when life was just a prison a prison that was sealed with a barrier made to keep us all at bay something was so hepatic about it, like my ambitions keep getting in the way of my life. I see no further progress so I lay here with no life no family no one to say I will take care of you in this world it's just...me it feels like I'm dead but I'm not...yet

3 months later...

Hate Sat on top of a decade old building. He sat there staring at the crystal shaped heart that was once someone he loved thinking about what he did how he lost his family, if only he had killed fear maybe he would have a home but he lost it and now he's stranded and no one will take him for shelter because he's a negative emotion.

He stares at the stars and how wonderful they are at night he wants to know how peaceful it is up there probably still,silent,and blissful . He hugs other heart and falls asleep. "Goodnight love" he whispered .

Morning

Hate wakes up to see it was sunny he groans and stretches getting ready for the day . He needed to know what to do? He doesn't have no place to go nor a home to live in he's just a emotion who is walking around all day. He needed a goal ,

Getting away from joy was number one. But what should he be focusing on? Maybe he should find some of the emotions that are in the southern part of the mind world, but that's far far away in the outskirts he doesn't have a choice he needs to go there.

He walks to the checkpoint. But how is he going to get across and just walk through he'll get killed.
The only to get through is to fight.

It may seem like a bad idea but hey it's the only thing he could do at this point or just give himself up. He needs to tell the others about joy.

He may have just found a new goal

He runs on top of memory lane and made a pursuit towards north gateway.

Hate finally made it and at a distance he see's not only a few soldiers but an army he looks down and and see's that they were preparing for an outbreak

----------------------------------------------------

Howdy! A large orange figure said far away.