The House With the Blue Door

My mom for got to wake me up and say , " I love you Tilly ." The clock says 6:15 , I get up and take a shower, get dressed, and do my make up . I'm a junior in high school, I don't ask to use the car because that means I have to ask,y step dad Steve. I get my backpack and start walking to the bus , on my way a man stops and says , " you are so beautiful , would you like to go out with my son he is a junior in high school . He is very handsome ." He takes out his cell phone and shows me a picture on a boy that has blonde hair and bright green eyes , I say," sure , I'll give you my number and my address so you can call me to plan our date." " ok thank you dear he will be calling you soon." He says. He gets back in his car and drives away. I keep walking to the bus stop and get not the bus. When I get on the bus I sit next to my best friend Lynn .

" hey " I say

" hey " Lynn says

" I just made a date with someone's dad , we'll he made a date for me and his son ."

" what is wrong with you! You don't know him , he could be a pimp !" She says.

" oh stop being so paranoid , this could be good for me ." I say.

" ok I guess , but make sure you are careful , Okay." She says

" Okay I promise" I say.

. . .

I get home and I text Lynn " I'm home , you see nothing bad happened to me , now you don't have to worry." She texts me back, " ok but still be on guard , don't be to relaxed." I text ," I promise , I'll see you later ." She texts " Okay." I sit down and do my home work and my mom comes home. She tells me that her and steve are going on a date nigh and that I will be home alone. I tell her ok . I am so tired that I go take a 15 minute nap.

. . .

I wake up to my mom shaking me . I sit up and rub the sleep out of my eyes. " we are leaving honey. We will be home around 11:00 " she says . " Okay. I love you , and be careful." She laughs and kisses my forehead. Then walks out of my room. I don't move till I hear the door shut. The I get up and go sit down on the couch an watch teen nick top ten. It is around 9:00 when I look at the clock. I hear something in the front yard so I go to my room and look through the window and I see a man in my yard. I hear the door creak open and I hear them coming down my hallway . I run to my closet and silently close the door. I have it cracked open so I can see. He walks past my room and I hear him open a door, it is my mothers room because it didn't take long after he past my room then open a door. He walks out and past my room again . I look at the window and see that it is open. I start to run to the window but the. I trip over a shoe. My knee thumps on the ground and I hear him coming closer. I get up and run to the window and leap out. I hear my door open the foot steps get louder the softer till they stop . I get up and turn around to get back in , but then I see him, his face. I feel a paper like fabric on my mouth , then everything went dark.