Chapter5

I wake up and I see Lillian is still asleep . I can't do anything so I just sit there thinking if a way to get us our of here. I here footsteps and see a different man come in . instead of having food and a condom , or a bucket of water , a rag and a condom he has keys . he comes up to me and unlocks my handcuffs and puts a bag over my head. I feel him pulling me and I feel turns , right left , right , right , left , right, right and left . when he takes off the bah over my head I'm in a room with a man and girls and there is a rack of clothes, I think in the corner. they come up to me and grab me . the man takes my clothes off , now I'm standing here naked . the woman takes me and sits me down , then lies my head into a sink and washes my hair. I haven't actually washed my hair since the day before I was taken here. when she is done she wraps my hair in a towel . next the man comes and takes me to a metal table and lies my on my back . he rubs wax on my legs and put strips of fabric where the wax is, he rips one off and it hurt so much! He rips all the other ones off and my legs are red . next the man and the woman take me and stand me in from of the rack of strange clothing . the woman yells at me to come to her so I do, she puts on a piece if clothing that has a thong with a very small patch that covers my private area with fur on it and strips of fur that cover my boobs . she looks at me and shakes her head and rips it off . then the man put on a top with chain links that cover my boobs and a leather patch to cover my vagina with chain links holding it together . the both nod and bring me to a mirror and the lady takes off the towel on my head and rubs it on my hair . she then brushes and blow dries it . she puts mascara on me and lipstick . then they take me to a mirror and show me what I look like . I look like a stripper . they clap and put the bag on my head and lead me to another room .