The house with the blue door

I wake up and I feel so something on me , it is a blanket. I pull the blanket just a little over my head and I see a window . I keep looking at everything to give me a clue where the hell I am. I see that we are on pinochle rode. We get out of town and I'm sitting there for a long time and then ... We stop. Where's we stop I see an old brick house with a rusted blue door. I hear the man get out of the car . I quickly throw the blanket over my head and stay still. I close my eyes and I hear the car door open he rips the blanket off and I keep my eyes shut. He says " She is perfect she has blue eyes and blonde hair. She will sell well." What does he mean by sell well !? He picks me up and carries me up to the door and he knocks 1 time then kicks the door 2 times and knocks again 3 times. A man opens the door and says ," she is beautiful and she is very, proportionate in her chest . " the man holding me says , " I know , Buck isn't she just beautiful . " his name is Buck . Buck says , " yes , she is a very sexy woman. Now Phillip , don't get attached to her she will be sold right after we get her prepared." The man holding me is names Philip . I have some type of proof of who kidnapped me . Philip hands me to Buck and he carries me up stairs and into a room. He puts a handcuff on my wrist and one on the bed frame. He says , " now let's check you out ." He in buttons my shirt and takes it off. And the nun buttons my jeans and pulls them off . After that he in clasps my bra and pulls off my underwear . Buck says " you are just perfect , but let's not have anyone know about this ok. " I nod and he in buttons his pants and lies on top of me and puts something hard in me . I am so scared but I can't defend my self so I just lie thee and cry. He gets up and says ," oh don't cry, it will get easier , an different man each day to do this . Let's put your under garments back on ok ." I nod and he runs his hands up my legs and puts my underwear on and runs them down my legs again. He re clasps my bra and leaves. I am so scared so I just go to sleep.

. . .

I wake up and a man walks into my room and has a tray with a sandwich and a needle. He says , " you can only have the sandwich if you let me inject you with this needle." I say " ok" and he sets the food down and sticks the needle in my arm and pushes the plunger down. He says thank you and gives me the sandwich. I eat the sandwich and give him the tray back. He leaves the room. The first thing that comes in my mind is , I should be in school not here, how is my mom and how long have I been gone. There isn't a window in my room so I can't tell if it is night or day. This is the scariest situation I have ever been in . What do I do.