Chapter 4

I wake up and I see the little girl I wish I didn't see . I sit there for a while and think , if she is in here maybe they won't rape me anymore . she wakes up and says " hi , I'd say good morning but it isn't good ." I say ," no it's not ." A man walks in and goes up to Lillian and says , " No the rules are that when it is time to eat you need to cooperate when we do something to you . and you don't get food unless - " I interrupt him and say , " You can't do that to a six year old! if you have to have that because you can't find a girlfriend then do it to me , not her she should be here anyway ." he walks over to me and gets so close to me face that I feel his breaths on my face . " Fine , now that will be extra for you but when we sell her you can't protect her . so do you want her to get used to it or have you get it extra ?" he says. " of course I will protect her from having that happen to her . so she will be unharmed for now ." he looks at me and then at her and walks out of the room. Lillian looks at me and says, " what was he going to do to me? " I say ," don't worry about it , ok I will protect you as much as I can." she nods at me and looks at the ceiling .

. . .

The man walks in and has a bucket of water and two rags. he told me to tell her what to do. so I told her what was going to happen and I said to the man, " I will clean myself when your done with what you will do . so he takes us to the wall with bars and I help Lillian clean herself off . when she is done he takes me to my bed , handcuffs me and throws me down. He didn't put a condom on , he just lied on top of me and put that hard thing in me and he left it in to long. when he was done he took me to the wall and gave me the rag . I was cleaning myself off when Lillian says, " was he going to do that to me ? " I nod and keep cleaning myself off . This man that did this to me today was different he was touching himself when I was washing myself . When I was done he took me to the bed hand cuffed me to the bed and did the same to Lillian . I have to get us out of here .