What's Hidden During The Day

I don't know if I'm a lone wolf on this but I have dreamed of every detail that comes with the day my Romeo finds me.

He will be dressed in bright colors that represent the light of my world and he will have golden blonde hair to represent his golden personality and then his mossy dark blue eyes, you know the ones where they show you a new perspective of life.

They will memorize every factor of my face when we go on picnics in the park under the sun.

Not a cloud to be seen.

And then after hours and hours of talking and questions of my life and his.

Learning about his kind mother and strict loving father.

His younger brother that adores his every move.

And his baby sister that is attached to his hip the minute he gets through the door.

The Romeo I imagine will not only sing to me the songs of the angels but he will also read the banishment of the demons.

He will conquer the lands that I long for.

He will be the smartest in his noble clan.

He will have that body with the muscles that can defeat his strongest opponent.

The nice boy that turns into a kind hearted man.

The one with traditions and cultures he forces people to acknowledge.

Respect radiates off of him like a natural glow that only God himself can conceive.

He will come to me on the street on the 8th of July.

For that day is the anniversary of something tragic that my Romeo will help me get through.

He will walk towards me in my jeans and ugly kitten shirt and beat up flats and call me beautiful.

He will hold my hand and rub soothing circles on my palm as I stutter to reply to his compliment.

He will pay for my hot chocolate and as we leave the cafe he will buy me a cake in a to go box an tells me it was a simple gift.

As I reach home and think of him and how sad it would be to never see him again.

I open the box and there on the inside of the box is his name and number in the neatest handwriting and of course manliest.

That would be my perfect Romeo now tell me how I ended up with his so called servant.

The dark haired man that keeps blurring my perfect vision of what used to be my Romeo and what I now call only a tragic misfortune for my young naive mind that thought I was supposed to be Juliet.

But why die for a man I don't love and leave the one I'm learning to love behind.

Now one thing I know for sure no matter how many times Romeo's loyal servant says he doesn't need me or want me for that matter he can go drown in the river of False Telling which is conveniently located right next to Neverland.

.......................................................

Vote

Comment

Follow

Read on

Thank you!!